Open Access Subscription Access
A Comprehensive, and brief summary on the Yoga Therapy for prevention and cure of physical & mental disorders / deceases based on the extensive research (literature review) authentic publications by experts / institutions is given in this paper. The paper articulates the extensive research based conclusions on the positive impact of practice of Yoga for physical and mental fi tness for all including the young children and the old senior citizens. An exhaustive list of references is included for the inquisitive readers.
- ‘Yoga for Stress Management and Relaxation’ by Shawnee Thornton Hardy,- Member of IAYT – International Association of Yoga Therapists, E-mail: yogabyshawnee@gmail. com, www.yogabyshawnee.com
- ‘Integrated effect of yoga and mindfulness meditation on pain, functional disability, and spinal fl exibility in computer users with chronic low back pain: A prospective randomized active control trial’- by Dr. Satya Prakash Purohit and others. © 2022 Yoga Mimamsa | Published by Wolters Kluwer – Medknow 2022. http://www.ym-kdham.in / August 6, 2022, IP:188.8.131.52
- ‘Effects of yoga on mental and physical health’ by Dr. Arun Kumar Nayak, Sports Offi cer RMD College of Agriculture & Research Station, Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh,- International Journal of Physical Education, Sports and Health 2016; 3(5): 268-270.
- ‘Yoga and Medical Sciences’ by B.K.Anand – Indian 1 Physiol Pharmacol 1991;35(2):84-87
- ‘Role of Yoga in Reducing Stress’ by Shri. Bhavisha Verma Assistant Professor, Commerce Department Sanatan Dharma College Ambala Cantt, ISBN: 978-81-955611-0-0.
- ‘Yoga Therapy for Chronic Diseases: Psychosomatic Aspects’ - IDY National Seminar-cum-Workshop at SBV, Pondicherry 2017- by Dr.Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani and Dr.Meena Ramanathan.
- ‘Effects of Yoga on Mental and Physical Health: A Short Summary of Reviews’ by Arndt Bussing, Andreas Michalsen and others, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, Published online September 2012, doi:10.1155/2012/165410, NLM database, National Institute of Health.
- ‘Medical Yoga Therapy’ by Ina Stephens, Department of Pediatrics, University of Virginia Medical Center, Charlottesville, VA 22903, USA, email@example.com , Children 2017, 4, 12; doi:10.3390/children4020012, www.mdpi. com/journal/children
- ‘Yoga Therapy - A Practical Guide for the Twenty-fi rst Century’ – A comprehensive Book on Yoga Therapy by Dr. Dr. Vishwas Mandlik (Guruji), https”//www.yogapoint.com/yogatherapy- books/yoga-therapy.aspx
Abstract Views: 73
PDF Views: 44