Open Access Subscription Access
A Study on the Use of Action Learning in Korean Language Education as a Foreign Language
This study is to review the methods of developing teaching materials that can enhance educational effect when Korean instructors teach grammar to foreign students in Korean language education and to practice the methods. The grammar in foreign language education is an important region that expands the expression of meaning and enables exact communication, so instructors spend a lot of time instruction grammar. Nevertheless, the reality is that instructors in the Korean language field are still limited in the existing conventional grammar teaching through textbooks. This study practices the teaching materials that can draw interest of learners and instill positive recognition to them for prospective Korean language instructors by combining a specific teaching method called Action Learning. This trial is valuable in that it can extend to various instruction methods instead of the existing conventional methods in Korean language education, and that learners can improve effective language acquisition and communication ability.
Korea Language Teachers, Grammar Education, Action Learning, Korean Language Education, Teaching Materials.
- Kang Jong-Gu.An. “Interpretation on Special Education through Various Approaches”. Int ernat ional Journal of Interactive Storytelling 1.2(2017): 19-24.
- Ho Kwon Kim. “Study on the Language Learning Device AR Puzzle and a Language Method Using Augmented Reality” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology for Education (2016): 79-84.
- Joo-eun Park. “.A Study on English Literature Teaching Methods Using Flipped Learning”. International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology for Education. 1.1 (2016); 73-78.
- Lee Minkyoun, Cho Wwisu. “ A Study on KFL Gr amma r Te a ch i n g Me t h od Th ro u g h Cooperative Learning - Based on JigsawⅣ” The Society Of Korean Language & Culture Vol.0, no.65 (2019):.253-27.
- Choi Hae-ju. “Study on Effective Teaching Method of Passive and Causative Expressions Focus on Pedagogical Grammar in Korean Grammar Books and Textbooks and Errors of Korean Learners” New language education Vol.0 No. 78 (2008): 295-318.
- Marquardt, M. J., &Revans, R. W. Action learning in action: Transforming problems and people for world-class organizational learning: Davies-Black Pub, 1999.
- McGill, I. & Beaty, L. Action Learning, second edition: a guide for professional: management and educational development London: Kogan Page, 1995.
- Rothwell, W. J.The action learning guidebook: a real-time strategy for problem solving, training design, and employee development: Pfeiffer, 1999.
- Spence, J. Action learning for individual and organiz at ional development. Practice Application Brief. Columbus, OH: ERIC Clearinghouse on Adult: Career, and Vocational Education, 1998.
- Revans, R. W. Action learning: New techniques for management: Blond and Briggs Ltd., 1980.
- Marquardt, M. J. “Action learning and leadership. The learning organization” 7.5 (2000): 233-241.
- Hee-Eun, An. “A CASE ON KOREAN GRAMMAR EDUCATION USING ACTION LEARNING.” International Journal of Education and Learning 9.1 (2020):29-34.
Abstract Views: 2
PDF Views: 0