The PDF file you selected should load here if your Web browser has a PDF reader plug-in installed (for example, a recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader).
If you would like more information about how to print, save, and work with PDFs, Highwire Press provides a helpful Frequently Asked Questions about PDFs.
Alternatively, you can download the PDF file directly to your computer, from where it can be opened using a PDF reader. To download the PDF, click the Download link above.
The paper has been developed in the following way:
• To identify the key themes of managing strategic innovation and change;
• To study the technological factors which are responsible for Innovation and Change;
• To understanding both of the existing technological advances and the probable future advances that can affect the organization's products and services and general environment;
• To consider strategic options available to the entities threatened by new technology;
• To establish the need and importance of technological leadership;
• To establish an analogy between and technological and organizational progress;
• To analyze the strategic framework for knowledge, learning, and intellectual capital.