Impact of MOOC on Agricultural Professionals in India - A Case Study
- Daniel, J. S. (2012). Making sense of MOOCs: Musings in a maze of myth, paradox and possibility. Journal of Interactive Media in Education. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.5334/2012-18, http://www-jime.open.ac.uk/jime/ article/view/2012-18.
- Pappano, L. (2012). The year of the MOOC. The New York Times. Retrieved from http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/04/education/edlife/massive-openonlinecourses-are-multiplying-at-a-rapid-pace.html?pagewanted=1.
- Siemens, G. (2012). MOOCs are really a platform. Elearnspace blog: http://www.elearnspace.org/blog/2012/07/25/moocsarereally-a-platform/.
- Leckart, S. (2012). The Stanford education experiment could change higher education forever. Wired Magazine. Retrieved from http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2012/03/ffaiclass/3/.
- Chris, I. (2020). Massive online open courses see exponential growth during COVID-19 pandemic. Retrieved from https://theconversation.com/massive-online-open-courses-seeexponentialgrowth-during-covid-19-pandemic-141859.
- BJIS (2012). Marlia (SP). 6(2):26-45, Available in: http:// www2.marilia.Unesp.br/revistas/index.php/bjis/index. ISSN:1981-1640.
- Research and Markets (2020). Indian Online Education Market analysis and forecasts: Universities offer fully online degrees which is set to reshape the education industry. Retrieved from https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/22ib5.
- Guides Research (2019). Moodle user guide chapter 1: Introduction to moodle. Retrieved from https://www.lambdasolutions.net/guides-and-research/moodleuserguideintro-to-moodle
- MOOC website: http://mooc.nkmcaer.pjtsau.edu.in/.
- NAHEP website: https://nahep.icar.gov.in/.
- NKMC4AER website: http://nahep.ig.iari.res.in/nkmc4aer/.
Abstract Views: 109
PDF Views: 10