Advanced Driver Assistant System
ADAS, EDAS, Lane Detection, LDWS, OpenCV, Sliding Window, TensorFlow.
Manuscript Received : May 24, 2021 ; Revised : June 24, 2021 ; Accepted : July 7, 2021. Date of Publication : August 5, 2021.
- P. R. Nagrale and V. P. Kshirsagar, “Lane detection with lane departure warning system,” Int. J. of Scientific Develop. and Res., vol. 4, no. 8, pp. 14–17, 2019. [Online]. Available: https://www.ijsdr.org/papers/IJSDR1908003.pdf
- F. Habeeb, K. N. Kunan and N. Tuturaja, “A study on lane departure warning system and object detection on roads for forward collision avoidance,” Int. J. of Innovative Res. in Elect., Electron., Instrumentation and Control Eng., vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 51–54, 2018. [Online]. Available:https://ijireeice.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/IJIREEICE-11.pdf
- M. J. Flores, J. M. Armingol, and A. Escalera, “Real-time drowsiness detection system for an intelligent vehicle,” 2008 IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symp., vol. 2008, pp. 637–642, June 2008. [Online]. Available: https://doi.org/10.1109/IVS.2008.4621125
- N. Alioua, A. Amine, and M. Rziza “Driver’s fatigue detection based on yawning extraction,” Int. J. of Veh. Technol., vol. 2014, pp. 1–7. [Online]. Available: https://doi.org/10.1155/2014/678786
- B. Akrout and W. Mahdi, “Visual based approach for drowsiness detection,” vol. 2013, pp. 1324–1329, IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symp,. June 2013. [Online]. Available: https://doi.org/10.1109/IVS.2013.6629650
Abstract Views: 155
PDF Views: 0