Open Access Subscription Access
Solar Energy Survey-An Analysis
The solar energy in India can complement the existing energy resources to a certain extent as they form one of the best energy resources. There are numerous applications of solar panels such as, urban planning and architecture, agriculture and horticulture, transport and reconnaissance, water treatment, heating, cooling and ventilation, cooking, photovoltaic and fuel production . Hence an analysis has been made in this paper to read the mindset of people who have employed the solar panels at their households and work arena, and to project the relationship between their likeliness towards this renewable energy and other factors of general attention. Further, extending this survey to the entire nation would be a milestone in the performance analysis of the state of solar energy in India, since the country is in a bare necessity to go in for alternative renewable energy resources.
Bio-Waste Integration, Power Generating Sources, Renewable Energy, State of Charge.
- Available: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_energy
- Available: http://www.alternative-energy-news.info/technology/solar-power/
- Basic Research Needs for Solar Energy Utilization. Report of the Basic Energy Sciences Workshop on solar energy utilization; 2005 Apr 18-21. Available: http://science.energy.gov/~/media/bes/pdf/reports/files/seu_rpt.pdf
- Kothari C. R., "Research Methodology Methods and Techniques", Available: www.newagepublishers.com
- Dasgupta M., "Research Methodology in Economics-Problems and Issues", Available: www.printasia.co.uk
- Scheer H., "Energy Autonomy: The Economic, Social and Technological Case for Renewable Energy", Available: www.amazon.com
Abstract Views: 358
PDF Views: 406