Open Access Subscription Access
Educational Philosophy of Bhimrao Ambedkar With Reference to his Perspective on the Welfare of Deprived Section of the Society
Ambedkar was well known as social scientist and became a philosopher and a statesman by practice and vocation. He is known for his social, religious and political thoughts with special reference to its impact on under-privileged class. Bhimrao Ambedkar was a political leader. He had an eventful and active life.
- Ahluwalia, B.K. (1981). B.R. Ambedkar and Human Rights, Delhi: Vivek Publishing Company.
- Ambedkar, B.R. (1970). Annihilation of Caste, Jalandhar: Bheem Patrika Publication.
- Chandra, R. (2000). Dr. Ambedkar, Science and Society, New Delhi: Shree Publishers.
- Dr. Singhariya M.R. (2013), Dr. B.R. Ambedkar: As an Economist. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science Invention, Vol. 2, Issue 3, pp. 22-27.
- Jaffrelot, C. (2005). Dr. Ambedkar and Untouchbility; London, C. Hurst & Co. Publishers.
- Jatava, D.R. (1998). B.R. Ambedkar: Unique and Versite, New Delhi: Blumoon Books.
- Kapadia, P. (2014). B.R. Ambedkar, Savior of the Masses, UK: Penguin Publishers.
- Kaul, L. (1997). Methodology of educational research, New Delhi: Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd.
- Kumar, V. (2007). Baba Saheb Ambedkar’s Ideas of Social Justice and Just society, Dialogue (A Quarterly journal of Astha Bharti), Vol. 9, Issue 2, October-December 2007, pp. 27-117.
- Mandal, S.N. (2004). B.R. Ambedkar, his thoughts and observation, new Delhi: National Publishing House.
- Naik C.D. (2003). Thoughts and Philosophy of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, Delhi, Prabhat Kumar Sharma for Sarup & Sons.
- Nanda, S.K. (2000). Indian Education and its Problem Today, Ludhiana: Kalyani Publishers.
- Nehra, S. (2002). Ambedkar perspective on State, Caste and Society, New Delhi, Sanjay Parkashan.
- Ranga, M.L. (2000). B.R. Ambedkar, Life, Work and Relevance, New Delhi: Manohar Publishers and Distributors.
- Rao Narayan, J.S (1994), B.R. Ambedkar - His Relevance Today, New Delhi: Gyan Publication House.
- Rao, S. (1980), Ambedkar and his political thoughts, New Delhi: Krishi Apartments, D-Block.
- Shabbir, M. (1997) B.R. Ambedkar, Study in Law and Society, Jaipur: Rawat Publications.
- Shahare, M.L. (1985). Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar, his life and work, New Delhi: NCERT.
- Sharma, S.R. (2010). Life and mission of B.R. Ambedkar, Jaipur: Sublime Publications.
- Shukla, S.K. (2009). Doctor B.R. Ambedkar, New Delhi: Omega Publications.
- Thorat, S. (2008). B.R. Ambedkar, Perspective on social exclusion and inclusive policies; U.K.: Oxford University Press.
- Zelliot, E. (2013). Ambedkar’s World: The making of Babasaheb and the Dalits movement, New Delhi: Navayana Publishers.
Abstract Views: 257
PDF Views: 5