SMSecurity: Security System And SMS Notification Cum Face Recognition
This study used the Rapid Application Development (RAD) Methodology ensured that the phases in system development are done in the software building process. A prototype was developed that is used in the pilot implementation and a questionnaire has been distributed to the respondents to gather the information that can be used to determine if the functions of the system can benefit the owner/user. The findings revealed t that the system requires functional requirements such as; the user must be computer literate and knowledgeable on how the security system works, the location must have a Telecommunication signal and USB dongle must have loaded. Non-functional requirements such as; easy to use and high cost but can be useful; Hardware and Software Requirements with the latest version of the software with the help of computers that has higher specifications that the user/homeowner requires to have a user account to access and operate the system the system has good technical performance as to functionality, reliability, efficiency, and usability. Furthermore, the system entailed efficiency and was easy to use by the respondents.
- A. S. Tolba, A.H. El-Baz, and A.A. El-Harby (2002). Face Recognition: A Literature Review,2(3), 12-16
- S. Muruganantham, Member IACSIT and Dr. T. Jebarajan(2012). A Comprehensive Review of Significant Researches on Face Recognition Based on Various Conditions, International Journal Thesis, 2(4), 15-26
- Ashraf Elfasakhany1,2, Jorge Hernández2, Juan Carlos García2, Mario Reyes2, Francisco Martell2 (2011). Design and Development of a House-Mobile Security System, International Journal Thesis, 12(8), 16-26.
- Jayashri Bangali1 and Arvind Shaligram2 (2013). Design and Implementation of Security Systems for Smart Home based on GSM Technology, Department of Electronic Science, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, 3(2), 1406-1410.
- Michel Owayjan, Amer Dergham, Gerges Haber, Nidal Fakih, Ahmad Hamoush, Elie Abdo (2013). Face Recognition Security System, AUST. International Journal of Engineering Research, 3(2), 14-26.
- Abhishek S. Parab M.Sc Computer Science student Mithibai College Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Amol Joglekar (2015). Mithibai College. Implementation of Home Security System using GSM module and Microcontroller, International Journal Thesis, 7(5), 23-34.
Abstract Views: 55
PDF Views: 24