Open Access Subscription Access
Analysis of Preference of Students for Industrial Visit
Industrial visit is one of the most important requirement for educational institutions specially Management Institutes. Through this research paper, we have analyzed the preference of students for Industrial Visit (IV) according to a particular age group and specialization. For this we have taken sample of 40 Students of Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute Management Studies and Research. Further, the effect of age group and specialization of students were evaluated using chi-square test and it was found that there is no association of age group and preference of Industrial Visit (IV) but on the other hand, there is a strong association between the specialization opted by students and preference of Industrial Visit (IV). This shows that the output of students is not affected by age but by their specialization.
Industrial Visit, Specialization, Exposure.
- Dr. Kamini Khanna Research Paper – “Attitude towards clearance sales of liked and disliked brands”.
- Dr. Kamini Khanna Research Paper – “Factors affecting performance appraisal of employees”.
- Fundamentals of Research Methodology by Dr. Kamini Khanna.
- Bemmaor, A.C. (1984). Alternative Econometric Models on the Existence of advertising Threshold Effect. Journal of Marketing, 21 (Aug), 298-308).
- Buckley, P.G. (1991). An S-O-R Model of the purchase of an Item in a Store, in Advance in consumer Research Volumes 148, eds. Rebecca H Holman and Michael R Solomon, Association for Consumer research, 491-500.
- Monrce, K.B and Bitta, A.J.D. (1978). Models of pricing Decision, journal of marketing research, 15(August), 413-428.
- Hinch, T. D., &Higham, J. E. S. (2001). Sport tourism: A framework for research.The International Journal of Tourism Research, 3(1), 45. Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/214527196?accountid=148431
- Wang, Y. (2000). A study of taiwanese tourism business and government leaders'
- a. perceptions concerning tourism research (Order No. 9977787). Available from
- b. ABI/INFORM Collection. (304615475). Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/304615475?accountid=148431
- North korean radio reports on leader's visit to industrial art centre. (2012, Apr 12). BBC
- a. Monitoring Asia Pacific Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/993269790?accountid=148431
- Ukaj, F. (2010). Marketing concept as a tool for development of tourism in kosovo. St.Louis: Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis. Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/1699207690?accountid=148431
Abstract Views: 701
PDF Views: 244