Information Needs and Seeking Behaviour of Village Library Users
- Aslam, M. (1998). Rural libraries in India: As community information centres. Granthana, 1 & 2, 139-46.
- Goli Village (2019). Retrived 05 17, 2019, from wwww.haryana21.com, http://www.haryana21.com/distt-villages/village.php?villageid=2606.
- Kanungo, N.T. (1997). Methods of seeking information by women researchers in history and political science: A case study of the University of Delhi and Jawaharlal Nehru University. Library Herald, 35(1-2), 37-41.
- Ramaiyan, N. & Chandrakumar, V. (2007). Public libraries are knowledge resource center: An overview of Tamilndu public library system. In: Jagtar. Singh, V. Singh, N. S. Shokeen, R. Chandra, Trishanjit. Kaur, O.N. Chaubey & Nirmal K. Swain (Eds.), Paper presented at Conference Proceedings 53rd All India Library Conference of Indian Library Association: Developing Library and Information Resources and Services in the Internet Era, Hyderabad, New Delhi: Indian Library Association; p. 28-33.
- Reddy, T.S. & Reddy, V.P. (2018). Information needs of rural community in Nuvvurupadu Gram Panchayat of Atmakur Mandal of S.P.S.R. Nellore District, Andhra Pradesh. International Journal of Library and Information Studies, 8(1), 466-82.
- Sasikala, C (1994). Information seeking behavior of managers in the industry. IASLIC Bulletin, 39(1), 27-31.
- Singh, G. & Kumar, A. (2019). Information Need and Seeking Behavior of Kiwana Village Library’s Users. Present paper in National Conference on Professional Ethics of Library Development and Services. Muzaffarpur: Library Professionals Association, New Delhi.
- Sinha, M.K. & Das, P. (2015). A study on Information Needs and Information Seeking Behaviour of Rural Population with Special Reference to Barak Valley, South Assam. North East India: A Survey. In: Embedded Librarianship and Technological Challenges of the Digital Age: Conference Proceedings, SSRN. https://ssrn.com/abstract=2602153.
- Sinha, M.K. & Bhattacharjee (2012). Information seeking behavior of college library users of South Assam: A survey in the future of the library in the digital age. Sanjay Kataria et al. Eds, New Delhi: KBD publishers; p. 585-93.
Abstract Views: 3
PDF Views: 0