Use of Academic Social Networking Sites for Research:A Study among the LIS Scholars of Universities of Northeast India
- Al-Aufi, A.S. & Fulton, C. (2014). Use of social networking tools for informal scholarly communication in humanities and social sciences disciplines. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 147, 436–45. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.07.135.
- Asaolu, A.O., Adebayo, O., Itsekor, V.O. & Osinulu, I. (2015). Use of social networking sites for academic research and collaboration: A survey of Covenant University academic staff. Information and Knowledge Management, 5(3), 120–24. Retrieved March 8, 2018, Available from: http:// citeseerx.ist.psu.edu.
- Asmi, N.A. & Margam, M. (2018). Academic social networking sites for researchers in Central Universities of Delhi: A study of ResearchGate and Academia. Global Knowledge, Memory and Communication, 67(1/2), 91–108. https://doi.org/10.1108/GKMC-01-2017-0004.
- Bhardwaj, R.K. (2017). Academic social networking sites: Comparative analysis of ResearchGate, Academia.edu, Mendeley and Zotero. Information and Learning Science, 118(5/6), 298-316. https://doi.org/10.1108/ILS-03-20170012.
- Dey, N.C. & Singh, S. (2017). Agricultural University Libraries of Northeast India: An Empirical Study. IASLIC Bulletin, 62(3), 131–48.
- El-Berry, D.K. (2015). Awareness and use of academic social networking sites by the academic staff at the South Valley University in Egypt. Journal of Library and Information Sciences, 3(2), 115–32. https://doi.org/10.15640/jlis.v3n2a7.
- Elsayed, A.M. (2016). The use of academic social networks among Arab researchers: A survey. Social Science Computer Review, 34(3), 378-91. https://doi.org/10.1177/0894439315589146.
- Kenchakkanavar, A.Y., Hadagali, G.S. & Ranadev, S.(2017). Use of Academic Social Networking Sites by the Research Scholars in the Universities of Dharwad city: A study. Journal of Advances in Library and Information Science, 6(3), 274-78. Retrieved March 20, 2018, Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Anand_Kenchakkanavar/publication/320271720_Use_of_Academic_Social_Networking_Sites_by_the_Research_Scholars_in_the_Universities_of_Dharwad_City_A_study/links/59d9d7c5aca272e6096bc082/Use-of-Academic-Social-Networking-Sites-by-the-Research-Scholars-in-the-Universities-of-Dharwad-City-A-study.pdf.
- Omekwu, C.O., Eke, H.N. & Odoh, N.J. (2014). The Use of Social Networking Sites among the Undergraduate Students of University of Nigeria, Nsukka. Library Philosophy and Practice (e-journal). Paper 1195. Retrieved April 5, 2018, Available from: http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/libphilprac/1195.
Abstract Views: 49
PDF Views: 7