Open Access Subscription Access
Some Properties of Double Vertex Regular Fuzzy Graph
In this paper, we define a new type of fuzzy graph obtained from crisp graph, named Double Vertex Fuzzy Graph (DVFG) and also discussed some properties of double vertex regular fuzzy graph.
Double Vertex Fuzzy Graph, Order, Size, Regular Fuzzy Graph, Vertex Degree
- Alison Northup. A Study of Semi-regular Graphs, Bachelors thesis, Stetson University, 2002.
- Bondy JA and Murty USR. Graph Theory with Applications, MacMillan, London, 1979.
- Nagoor Gani A and Radha K, On Regular Fuzzy Graphs, Journal of Physical Science. 2008; 12:33-40.
- Pathinathan T. and J. Jesintha Rosline. Double layered fuzzy graph, Annals of Pure and Applied Mathematics. 2014; 8(1): 135-143.
- Rosenfeld A. Fuzzy Graphs, Fuzzy sets and their Applications, L. A. Zadeh, K.S. Fu, M.Shimura, Eds., Academic press 1975: 77–95.
Abstract Views: 14
PDF Views: 5