Open Access Subscription Access
The Convergence Model and Content Regulation of OTT Platforms In India: An Analytical Study
- Obhan, A. Dua. (2016). Regulating the Unregulated: Stories of OTT Platforms in India. Retrieved from Obhan and Associates:https://www.obhanandassociates .com/blog/regulating-the-unregulatedstories-of-ott-platforms-in-india/utm_source=Mondaq&utm_medium=syndication & utm_campaign = LinkedIn integration
- FICCI. (2020). The Era of Consumer A.R.T. Acqisition, Retention and Transaction. Mumbai: EY FICCI.
- Heda, S. (2020). How to regulate streaming services in India. Retrieved from https://cmds.ceu.edu/sitescmcs.ceu.hu/files/attachment/article/1722/indiaottpaper.pdf
- Kakhal, P. (2018). Legal Problems on Regulating OTT services by National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Communication. Proceeedings of 109 th IA STEM International Conference. Italy.
- Kundra, S. (2005). Media Laws and Indian Constitution. New Delhi: Anmol Publications.
- Mandavia, M. (2020, February). Self-regulation model may work for OTT companies: Govt. Retrieved from The Economic Times: https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/tech/ internet/self-regulation-model-may-work-for-ott-companies-govt/articleshow/74410087.cms?from=md
- Mishra, A. K. (2020). Media Laws in India: A brief Observation. New Delhi: Notion Press.
- Neelamlar, M. (2009). Media Laws and Ethics. PHI Learning Pvt. Ltd.
- Obhan, A. (2019, September). Regulating The Unregulated: Stories Of OTT Platforms In India. Retrieved from Mondaq : https://www.mondaq.com/india/broadcasting-film-tv-radio/848724/regulating-the-unregulated-stories-of-ott-platforms-in-india
- Sheth, H. (2020, March). Centre gives OTT platforms 100 days to put self-regulatory code in place: Report. Retrieved from The Hindu Business Line: https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/info-tech/centre-gives-ott-platforms-100-daysto put-self-regulatory-code-in-placereport/article30969669.ece
- Srivastava, U. K. (2016, September). OTT Services in India. Retrieved from https://www.itu.int/en/ITU-T/Workshopsand-Seminars/bsg/201609/Documents/OTT%20in%20India.pdf
- TRAI. (2015). Regulatory Framework for Over-thetop (OTT) services. Retrieved from Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI): https://trai.gov.in/sites/default/files/OTTCP 27032015.pdf
- Vinayak, G. (2020, March). Bringing OTT platforms under government regulations: What India and other countries are doing. Retrieved from Yahoo News:https://in.news.yaho.com/bringing-ott-platforms-undergovernment-regulations-what-india-and-other-countries-are-doing-080730665.html
Abstract Views: 305
PDF Views: 1350