Open Access Subscription Access
A Study on the Gap Between Manpower Upgradation and Employability Among Management Graduates of Nagpur
- Dr. Jagdish Prasad "Skill Development, Employability and Entrepreneurship Through Make in India: A Study.” International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications (IJERA), vol. 7, no. 12, 2017, pp. 18-28.
- Goyal, S., Kaur, P., & Singh, K. (2015). Role of HR and Financial Services in Making “Make in India” Campaign a Success. IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSRJBM), 17 (Issue 2.Ver. IV), 20-24.
- Green, R. A. December 15, 2014). Can “Make in INDIA” Make Jobs? The Challenges of Manufacturing Growth. Institute for Public Policy of Rice University, international Economics.
- Kapooria, D. P., & Sambria, S. (2015). Employability & skill gap: An overview of Literature Review. International Journal of Marketing, Financial Service and Management Research, 4(2), 1-6.
- Palit, D. A. (2009). Skill Development in India: Challenges and Strategies. ISAS Working Paper (89).
- Punjani, P. K. (n.d.). A Study on the requirement of skills development for the success of MAKE IN INDIA project. Tactful Management Research Journal, 65-69.
- Saini, V. (2015). Skill Development in India: Need, Challenges and Ways Forward. Abhinav National Monthly Refereed Journal of Research in Arts & education, 4 (4).
- S. D., Kaul, M., Goel, E., and Narang, V. (2015). Exploring prospects for Make in India and Made in India, A study. PHD Chamber of Commerce. GUJRAT: VIBRANT GUJRAT SUMMIT, 2015.
- Das, A. K. (2015). Skill Development for SMEs: Mapping of Key Initiative in India. Institutions and Economies, 7 (2), 120-143.
- Faridah Musa et al. (2011), Project-based learning (PjBL): inculcating soft skills in 21st century workplace, Published by Elsevier Ltd. Selection and/or peerreviewed under responsibility of the UKM Teaching and Learning Congress 2011 doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2012.09.315, Vol:5, No:1, 2011
- M.M.Gandhi (2014), Industry-academia collaboration in India: Recent initiatives, issues, challenges, opportunities and strategies, The Business & Management Review, Volume 5 Number 2.
- Grimpe, C. and Hussinger, K. (2008). Formal and informal technology transfer from academia to industry : Complementarity effects and innovation performance. Discussion Paper No. 08 080. Center for European Economic Research, ZEW.
- Raj Singh, Anju Rani, Permod Kumar, Chhaya Singh, Gyanika Shukla, (2017) Changes in the number of the species and fungal population scolonizing decomposing wheat crop residues . International Journal of Pharmacy Research & Technology, 7 (2), 23-37.
- Ibrahim Bilgin et al. (2014), The Effects of Project Based Learning on Undergraduate Students' Achievement and Self-Efficacy Beliefs Towards Science Teaching, Eurasia Journal of Mathematics, Science & Technology Education, 2015, 11(3), 469-477.
Abstract Views: 285
PDF Views: 25