Open Access Subscription Access
SIDBI and its Vital Contribution towards Development of MSME'S in India
Prosperity of a nation and its economy is in a big way characterized by contribution from its social, Industrial, Human resource and Banking/Financial sector. They are all the pillars or foundations of the healthy economy. In a developing economy like India. In the past two decades Industry and industrialization has increased manifold in order to cater to the growing national and international needs .New industries both big and heavy and medium scale have come up in all parts of the country and have been producing goods both for domestic consumption and also for export. Industries have thus proved themselves as the backbone of developing mixed economy In India.
- "Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) | Department of Financial Services | Ministry of Finance | Government of India". Financialservices.gov.in. Retrieved 14 October 2018.
- "Reserve Bank of India - Publications". Rbi.org.in. Retrieved 14 October 2018.
- "MSME's most attractive segment in commercial credit with fastest growth, low NPAs: Report". 12 March 2018 – via The Economic Times.
- "Udyami Mitra Portal"
- www.business-standard.com/ content/smelandscape-in-india-growth-challenges-and opportunities
- www.yourarticlelibrary.com > banking>main functions of SIDBI
Abstract Views: 22
PDF Views: 1