Open Access Subscription Access
Smart City Project A Study of Nagpur Municipal Corporation
The term strategy originates from the Greek work strategas, meaning General in the army. Strategy is the plan to gain advantage over the enemy in war. Some organizations have borrowed this term. Strategy in their organization to create new opportunities, position the services and beat competition. The meaning strategy is much broader in organization like Municipal Corporation and is built around creating a competitive advantage of the organization.
- Annual Budget of NMC 2014-15.
- Annual Budget of NMC 2015-16.
- Annual Budget of NMC 2016-17.
- Porter, Michael E., 1980, Completive Strategy: Technique for Analysing Industries and Competitors, Free Press, New York.
- Quinn, James Brian and Henry Mintzberg, 1992, The Strategy Process: Concepts and Contexts, Prentice Hall, New Jersey, US.
- Wigand, Rolf T., 1995, 'Electronic Commerce and Reduced Transaction Costs', Electronic Markets, vol.5, no.3.
- Wiseman, C., 1988, Strategic Information system, Irwin, Illinois, US.
- Pathak, Arvind V, Rabi S Bhagat, and Roger J Kashlak, 2006, 'Managing in a diverse and global environment.
- Pultorak, D., 2003, Exploring the Intersection of service Level Management and Corporate Governance.
- Swamy, B.K., and ParagKulkarni, 2006, 'SVM Based intelligent knowledge flow detection'.
- Tiwana, Amrit, 1999, Knowledge Management Toolkit.
- Papp, Raymod, 2001, Introduction to Strategic Alignment, Idea group publication.
- Rohini Sahni,Shilpa Viswanath , 'Human Development Index of Maharashtra: A Reality Check,' January 2005Economic and political weekly 40(40)
- City Development Plan for Nagpur, 2041 Nagpur Metro , http://www.metrorailnagpur.com
Abstract Views: 21
PDF Views: 1