Open Access Subscription Access
Study of Consumer Preference for Unbranded Detergent Powder at Bhiwandi Rural in Thane District
Use of detergent for washing clothes for purity in ancient India is mentioned in Hindu scripture i.e. Manusmriti. which was written in 2nd century BCE to 3rd century CE. It is declared that in ancient time for cleaning purpose material used were alkaline earth, arista fruit, Sripada fruit and the paste of white mustard. After the revolution of industries and many research in laundry product lead to manufacturing of detergent in various forms such as powder, liquid and bar. Now a days fabric softener, eco-friendly detergents are as an advance version of detergent concept are running in the market.
- http://busine ss.mapsofindia.com/fmcg/detergent.html
- http://shodh.infl ibnet.ac .in:8080/jspui/bitstream/123456789/1164/2/02%20introduction.pdf
- RAJESHWARI, G. BHATT, and JAISWAL,M.C (1986). A Study of an advertising Impact an consumer reaction. Indian Journal of marketing 18 (October/November ) 9-16.
- THIRUMOOTHY P and KARTIKEYAN P(2006) A Study on retailer and customer attitude towards P&G detergent powder in bhiwandi city Indian marketing 46(9): 26-31
- KATIYAR A and KATIYAR N (2014). An empirical study of Indian consumer buying behaviour of FMCG products( with special reference of bathing soap ) Int J manage com innovations 2(1): 211-217
- PHADUTARES and HALDAR (2015) The study on consumer buying behaviour towards detergents of few companies in Satara City. Int e-Journal ongoing Research manage IT.10(2) 77-88
- JHA M (2013) A study on rural consumer buying behaviour in Bihar .Int J marketing finance services manage Research 2(2):172182
Abstract Views: 3
PDF Views: 0