Open Access Subscription Access
Impact of Skill Development on Income and Savings of the Tribal People
Rajasthan is basically a rural state where a huge amount of people depends on the agricultural activities. Although the share of the agriculture is decreasing in NSDP, but we cannot ignore its importance for providing the livelihood to large part of the population of the state. The physiography of the state is very much typical. About 61 percent area of the state falls under the desert area where monsoon always fails and the facilities of irrigation are at very low level. Therefore, the possibilities of agriculture are in vain and people always migrate in the search of employment in neighbouring states or in countries.
- Rao, Mahendra (2018), “ skill development and trainings ,” IJSS , vol 2, Agu 2018.
- Sudha , 2017, “ skill development in Rajasthan,” International Journal of social science, vol-2 (4), 2017.
- Sharma, Surbhi & Babel, Sudha , “ Impact of skill development training among rural women for entrepreneurship development,” International Journal of home science 2016; 2(3) 03-06
- chandan, 2014, “An evaluation of woman empowerment programmers in Rajasthan,” icssr 2014
- Jons, Mili(2017), “skill development -A global perspective”, Asian Journal of rural development, Vol II pg. 11
- Ganguly, Rupa , (2018), “skill development and world economy,”
- James, Somya, (2018),” International job crisis,” Journal of global change, vol III July 2018 , pg. 25.
- Smith Arther (2018), “skill development in srilanks,” Economic Journal of trade , vol v, pg 15 Agu.18.
- Rose, Arther (2017), “skill development and policy in Uganda,” research zone, vol- VI, sept, 2017, pg. 10
- Somya, milind (2016), “skill development and migration in sub Asian region,” Research steps, August 2016, pg 55.
Abstract Views: 3
PDF Views: 0