New Clinical Strategies for Enhancing Brain Function of People with Cerebral Cognitive Dysfunction
Background/Objectives: Cerebral cognitive dysfunction is no longer effective in the brain.This paper carried out new clinical strategies for enhancing brain function of people with cerebral cognitive dysfunction.
Methods/Statistical analysis: Participants were 164 people who were diagnosed with cerebral cognitive dysfunction at least one month ago by neuropsychiatry of one university hospital in C area. The survey was conducted and interviewed from February 6 through April 7, 2017.Basic investigation was made of members and percentages. The pair wise t-test was done to compare pre and post-condition of the change rate by intervention strategy.
Findings:1) According to the age, 45.1% of the target people over 80 years old was found to be significantly higher than 12.2% of the normal people(X²=12.8, p<.05). 2)In memory, the average after applying arbitration is 19.36 points, which is more significant than the 12.48 points before applying the arbitration system(t=-3.82, p=.046). 3) In behavior, an average of 21.65 points after applying the arbitration found to be more significant than 16.15 points before applying the arbitration(t=-1.74, p=.000).4)The average score of 28.17 points in the patterns moving forward with a finger was significantly higher than 16.58 points before the applying the arbitration(t=-2.91, p=.000). 5) An average of 16.95 points in the patterns that sing sons were higher than 10.42 points in the behavior that did not sing songs(t=-5.26, p=.000). 6) 29.53 points in the patterns that consume good food for cerebral cognitive dysfunction revealed higher than 20.61 points in the behavior that did not eat good food(t=-4.25, p=.000).
Improvements/Applications: Based on the output obtained by the data, it is anticipated that this may be used as effective data for developing management strategy for degenerative cases in the brain.
- Peter J. Whitehouse, Donald L. Price, Robert G. Struble, Arthur W. Clark, Joseph T. Coyle and Mahlon R. DeLong, Alzheimer's Disease and Senile Dementia: Loss of Neurons in the Basal Forebrain, American Association for the Advancement of Science, 1982, 215(4537), pp. 1237-1239,URL:http://www.jstor.org/stable/1688438
- Colin L. Masters, Gail Simms, Nicola A. Weinman, Gerd Multhaup, Brian L. McDonald and Konrad Beyreuther, Amyloid Plaque Core Protein in Alzheimer Disease and Down Syndrome, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 1985, 82(12), pp. 4245-4249, URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/26069
- Schiffman R. M, Christianson M. D, Jacobsen G, Hirsch J. D, Reis B. L, Reliability and Validity of the Ocular Surface Disease Index, Archives of Ophthalmology, 2000, 118 (5), pp. 613-618, DOl: http://dx.doi.org/10.1001/archopht.118.5.61511
- Colin L. Masters, Gail Simms, Nicola A. Weinman, GerdMulthaup, Brian L. McDonald and Konrad Beyreuther, Amyloid Plaque Core Protein in Alzheimer Disease and Down Syndrome, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 1985,82(12) pp. 4245-4249, URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/26069
- Kim J. H, Jun H, Park, YimJ.E, Self-Check Home Exercises Improves Static and Dynamic Balance, Fall Efficacy, and Quality of Life in Patients with Parkinson’s Disease, IJBSBT, 2016, 8(6), pp. 107-116, DOl:http://dx.doi.org/10.14257/ijbsbt.2016.8.6.11
- Maria Grazia Spillantini, Jill R. Murrell, MichelGoedert, Martin R, Farlow, Aaron Klug, Bernardino Ghetti, Mutation in the Tau Gene in Familial Multiple System Tauopathy with Presenile Dementia, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, National Academy of Sciences, 1998, 95(13), pp. 7737-7741,DOl;http://www.jstor.org/stable/4 5274
- Azmoon H, Dehghan H, Akbari J, Souri S. The Relationship Between Thermal Comfort and Light Intensity with Sleep Qualityand Eye Tiredness in Shift Work Nurses. J Environ Public Health. 2013; 2013:639184. DOl http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2013/639184
- Kim J. H, Jang S. N, NohG. O, Ahn M. H, Impact of Stress, Family Health Care Competence on the Quality of Life, IJBSBT, 2016, 8 (4), pp. 167-174,DOl:http://dx.doi.org/ 10.14257/ijbsbt. 2016.8.4.19
- Yoo I. Y. A Study on Healing Environmental Factors in the Elderly Patients with Long-Term Care, IJBSBT, 2015, pp. 267-276, DOl:http://dx.doi.org/10.14257/ijbsbt.2015.7.5.25
- Byeon H. W, Cho S. H, Association Between Drinking Behavior and Activities of Daily Living in Community-dwelling Older Adults, IJBSBT, 2015, 7 (4), pp. 135-144,DOl:http://dx.
Abstract Views: 41
PDF Views: 0