Open Access Subscription Access
Observer Design with Gershgorin Disc and Application to System with Unknown Input
Observer design for system with unknown input was carried out. Kalman filter was considered to estimate system state with white noise.With the results of Kalman filter design, state observer, controller properties, including controllability and observability, and the Kalman filter structure and algorithm were also studied. Kalman filter algorithm was applied to Position and velocity measurement based on Kalman filter with white noise, and it was constructed and achieved by programming based on Matlab programming. Finally, observer for system with unknown input was constructed with the help of Gershgorin's disc theorem. With the designed observer, system states was constructed and applied to system with unknown input. By simulation results, estimation performance was verified.
Estimation, Gershigorim’s Disc Theorem, Kalman Filter, Linear Minimum Variance Estimation, Linear System, Observer, Unknown Input.
Call for Papers
- Xu S, Lam J, X. Mao. Delay-dependent H∞ control and filtering for uncertainMarkovian jump systems with time-varying delays. IEEE Trans Circuits Syst I Regul Pap. 2007; 54:2070–7.
- Bekiaris-Liberis N, Krstic M. Stabilization of linear strict-feedback systems with delayed integrators. Automatica. 2010; 46:1902–10.
- Bekiaris-Liberis N, Krstic M. Delayed-adaptive feedback for linear feed forward systems. Systems Control Lett. 2010; 59:277–83.
- Bresch-Pietri D, Krstic M. Delay-adaptive predictor feedback for systemswith unknown long actuator delay. IEEE Trans Automat Control. 2010; 55:2106–12.
- Choi H-L, Lim J-T. Output feedback regulation of a chain of integrators withan unknown time-varying delay in the input. IEEE Trans Automat Control. 2010; 55:263–8.
- Jankovic M. Forwarding, backstepping, and finite spectrum assignment fortime delay systems. Proceedings of the American Control Conference; 2007. p. 5618–24.
- Jankovic M. Recursive predictor design for state and output feedbackcontrollers for linear time delay systems. Automatica. 2010; 46:510–7.
- Charandabi BA, Marquez HJ. Observer design for discrete-time linear systems with unknown disturbances. IEEE 51st Annual Conference on Decision and Control (CDC); 2012 Dec 10-13. p. 2563–8.
- Welch G, Bishop G. An introduction to the Kalman filter. Technical Report 95-101. University of North Carolina, Department of Computer Science. 1995.
- Hiramatsu T, Ogawa T, Haseyama M. A Kalman filter-based approach for adaptive restoration of in-vehicle camera foggy images. 15th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, 2008. ICIP 2008; 2008 Oct 12-15. p. 3160–3.
- Jong-Yun K, Tae-Yong K. Soccer Ball Tracking Using Dynamic Kalman Filter with Velocity Control. Sixth International Conference on Computer Graphics, Imaging and Visualization, 2009. CGIV ‘09. 2009 Aug 11-14. p. 367–74.
- Wu W, Min W. The Mobile Robot GPS Position Based on Neural Network Adaptive Kalman Filter. CINC ‘09. International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Natural Computing, 2009. 2009 Jun 6-7. p. 26–9.
- Alexandridis AT, Galanos GD. Design of an optimal current regulator for weak AC/DC systems using Kalman filtering in the presence of unknown inputs. IEE Proceedings C Generation, Transmission and Distribution. 1989 Mar; 136(2):57,63.
Abstract Views: 160
PDF Views: 30