Open Access Subscription Access
Open Access Subscription Access
A Collaborative Framework for Distributed Privacy-Preserving Support Vector Machine Learning
Proper now, propose a constitution for security protecting redistributed medicine revelation within the cloud, which we allude to as Unit. In exact, POD is meant to permit the cloud to securely utilize distinctive remedy equation suppliers’ remedy recipes to organize help Vector machine (SVM) gave with the aid of the investigative mannequin provider. In our methodology, we configuration relaxed calculation conventions to allow the cloud server to perform typically utilized quantity and section calculations. To safely prepare the SVM, we constitution a protected SVM parameter alternative convention to select two SVM parameters and develop a secure successive insignificant enhancement conference to secretly invigorate both selected SVM parameters [1, 2, 3]. The prepared SVM classifier may also be utilized to come to a decision if a treatment artificial compound is dynamic or now not in a protection saving means. In conclusion, we reveal that the proposed POD accomplishes the objective of SVM making ready and concoction compound grouping without protection spillage to unapproved events, just as showing its utility and productiveness utilising three certifiable medication datasets.
Cloud-Supported Drug Discovery, Privacy-Preserving, Sequential Minimal Optimization, Support Vector Machine (SVM).
- J. P. Hughes, S. Rees, S. B. Kalindjian, and K. L. Philpott, “Principles of early drug discovery,” British Journal of Pharmacology, vol. 162, no. 6, pp. 1239-1249, 2011.
- K. Thomas, “The price of health: The cost of developing new medicines,” The Guardian, Mar. 2016. [Online]. Available: https://www.theguardian.com/profile/kim-thomas?page=4
- I. Khanna, “Drug discovery in pharmaceutical industry: Productivity challenges and trends,” Drug Discovery Today, vol. 17, no. 19, pp. 1088-1102, 2012.
- M. A. Lill, and M. L. Danielson, “Computer-aided drug design platform using PyMOL,” Journal of Computer-Aided Molecular Design, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 13-19, 2011.
- Research and Markets, “Global drug discovery technologies market analysis and trends - Industry forecast to 2025”. [Online]. Available: http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n5klng/globaldrug
- Y. Zhang, and J. C. Rajapakse, Machine Learning in Bioinformatics, vol. 4, John Wiley & Sons, 2009.
- J. B. Mitchell, “Machine learning methods in chemoinformatics,” Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Computational Molecular Science, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 468-481, 2014.
- T. Joachims, “Making large-scale SVM learning practical,” Technical Report, SFB 475: Komplexitatsre-duktion in Multivariaten Datenstrukturen, Universitat, Dortmund, 1998.
- R. Burbidge, M. Trotter, B. Buxton, and S. Holden, “Drug design by machine learning: Support vector machines for pharmaceutical data analysis,” Computers and Chemistry, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 5-14, 2001.
- R. Bost, R. A. Popa, S. Tu, and S. Goldwasser, “Machine learning classification over encrypted data,” In 22nd Annu. Netw. and Distrib. Syst. Secur. Symp. (NDSS’15), San Diego, California, USA, Feb. 8-11, 2015.
- G. Cano, J. Garcia-Rodriguez, A. Garcia-Garcia, H. Perez-Sanchez, J. A. Benediktsson, A. Thapa, and A. Barr, “Automatic selection of molecular descriptors using random forest: Application to drug discovery,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 72, pp. 151-159, 2017.
- X. Liu, K.-K. R. Choo, R. H. Deng, R. Lu, and J. Weng, “Efficient and privacy-preserving outsourced computation of rational numbers,” IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics, vol. 20, pp. 655-668, 2016.
- X. Liu, R. Choo, R. Deng, R. Lu, and J. Weng, “Efficient and privacy-preserving outsourced calculation of rational numbers,” IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, 2016.
- B. K. Samanthula, H. Chun, and W. Jiang, “An efficient and probabilistic secure bit-decomposition,” In Proc. 8th ACM SIGSAC Symp. Inf., Compu. and Commun. Secur., ACM, 2013, pp. 541-546.
- X. Liu, R. H. Deng, K.-K. R. Choo, and J. Weng, “An efficient privacy-preserving outsourced calculation toolkit with multiple keys,” IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 11, no. 11, pp. 2401-2414, 2016.
Abstract Views: 26
PDF Views: 0