Capital Management Strategy in Down Trending Market for Profit Maximization
Downtrend, Investors, Equity Market, Capital Risk.
JEL Classification Codes : G11, G12, G14, G40.
Paper Submission Date : January 15, 2021 ; Paper sent back for Revision : March 9, 2021 ; Paper Acceptance Date : April 25, 2021.
- Abdulkadir, A., & Green, D. J. (2002). Provincial growth and equality in Indonesia. In, 8th Convention of the East Asian Economic Association (4–5 November 2002). Kuala Lumpur.
- Chiang, T. C., & Zheng, D. (2010). An empirical analysis of herd behavior in global stock markets. Journal of Banking & Finance, 34(8), 1911–1921. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbankfin.2009.12.014
- Chow, H. K., Kim, Y., & Sun, W. (2007). Characterizing exchange rate policy in East Asia : A reconsideration. Journal of Asian Economics, 18(3), 448–465. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asieco.2007.02.011
- Climent, F., & Meneu, V. (2003). Has 1997 Asian crisis increased information flows between international markets ? International Review of Economics & Finance, 12(1), 111–143. https://doi.org/10.1016/s10590560(02)00140-5
- Fisher, P. A. (1997). Common stocks and uncommon profits. Wiley.
- George, S., & Suresh, P. S. (2015). Noise trading: An analysis of retail trading in the Indian equity market. Indian Journal of Research in Capital Markets, 2(1), 28–38. http://indianjournalofcapitalmarkets.com/index.php/ijrcm/article/view/102682
- Graham, B., & Dodd, D. (1934). Security analysis (1st ed.). Mc Graw Hill Book Company.
- Indrawati, S. M. (2002). Indonesian economic recovery process and the role of government. Journal of Asian Economics, 13(5), 577–596. https://doi.org/10.1016/s1049-0078(02)00176-8
- JGeorge, S., & Suresh, P. S. (2015). Noise trading: An analysis of retail trading in the Indian equity market. Indian Journal of Research in Capital Markets, 2(1), 28–38. http://indianjournalofcapitalmarkets.com/index.php/ijrcm/article/view/102682
- Jegadeesh, N., & Titman, S. (1993). Returns to buying winners and selling losers : Implications for stock market efficiency. The Journal of Finance, 48(1), 65–91. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1540-6261.1993.tb04702.x
- Jindal, M. (2017). Risk and return performance of IPOs : An analysis. Indian Journal of Research in Capital Markets, 4(2), 61–70. https://doi.org/10.17010/ijrcm/2017/v4/i2/116089
- National Stock Exchange. (2019). National Stock Exchange of India Ltd : Live share/stock market news & updates, quotes. NSE India. https://www.nseindia.com/
- Shah, T. A. (2018). Risk parity approach : A thematic review of literature and research opportunities. Indian Journal of Research in Capital Markets, 5(3), 42–56. https://doi.org/10.17010/ijrcm/2018/v5/i3/138186
- Singh, R., & Bhowal, A. (2010). Risk perception of employees with respect to equity shares. Journal of Behavioral Finance, 11(3), 177–183. https://doi.org/10.1080/15427560.2010.507428
- Smith, K. V. (1982). Reviewed work : Modern Portfolio Theory and Investment Analysis by E. J. Elton and M. J. Gruber. The Journal of Finance, 37(5), 1317–1319. https://www.jstor.org/stable/2327857
- Tripathi, V. (2008). Investment strategies in Indian stock market : A survey. SSRN Electronic Journal. https://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.1134668
Abstract Views: 93
PDF Views: 0