Digitalization Progress of Depositories in India : Evidences and Outcome
Depositories, Digitalization, Finance, Indian Stock Market.
JEL Classification : G00, G21, O16, O31.
Paper Submission Date : November 15, 2020 ; Paper sent back for Revision : January 10, 2021 ; Paper Acceptance Date : February 20, 2021.
- Babu, B. H., Rao, B. K., & Rao, B. S. (2016). Role of depositories in Indian capital market–A comparative study between NSDL and CDSL. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 6(12), 135–141.
- Bajwa, R. (2016). Strengthening the capital market in India : A key to growth. Indian Journal of Finance, 10(2), 24–39. https://doi.org/10.17010/ijf/2016/v10i2/87233
- Bhagwat, S., & Omre, R. (2018a.). An analysis on financial performance of Indian depositories. International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, 5(3), 1149–1170.
- Bhagwat, S., & Omre, R. (2018b.). A study on Indian depository system : Growth & role in Indian financial market. Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, 5(7), 266–280.
- Bhatt, K. A., & Bhatt, K. (2012). Financial performance evaluation of depositories in India (A comparative study of NSDL and CSDL). International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 2(2), 1–7.
- Dalal, S. (2017, February 14). Cyber attacks : SEBI questions NSDL’s speed of reporting 10th October attack. MoneyLife. https://www.moneylife.in/article/cyber-attacks-sebi-questions-nsdls-speed-ofreporting10th-october-attack/49716.html
- Gopal, B. V., & Rao, R. P. (2014). A comparative study on depository and depository participants with reference ROI and ROA. MIJBR - MITS International Journal of Business Research, 1(2), 7–15.
- Hari Krishna, B., & Arun Kumar, A. (2020). Book Review - FinTech, BigTech and Banks : Digitalisation and its Impact on Banking Business Models. Indian Journal of Finance, 14(5–7), 76–79. https://doi.org/10.17010/ijf/2020/v14i5-7/153326
- Jelf, O. (2018, January 29). Capital markets technology 2022 : Designing your competitive advantage. Accenture Capital Market Blog. https://capitalmarketsblog.accenture.com/capital-markets-technology2022-designing-competitive-advantage
- Kotishwar, A. (2018). Impact of digitalization on select banks. Indian Journal of Finance, 12(12), 32–51. https://doi.org/10.17010/ijf/2018/v12i12/139890
- Kumar, A. (2018). A technical analysis of Indian spot and derivative market through digitization. ZENITH International Journal of Business Economics & Management Research, 8(7), 1–12.
- Moss, M., & Currall, J. (2004). Digitisation: Taking stock. Journal of the Society of Archivists, 25(2), 123–137. https://doi.org/10.1080/0037981042000271457
- Rajan, J., & Manikantan, G. (2015). Performance evaluation of depositories in India : A comparative study of NSDL and CDSL. Review of Social Sciences, 16(2), 38–50.
- Raju, M. T., & Patil, P. R. (2001). Dematerialisation - A silent revolution in the Indian capital markets (Working Paper Series No 4). Securities and Exchange Board of India.
- Ramesh, N.G. (2017). Indian capital market 2020. https://www.primedatabase.com/article/2017/10.ArticleRamesh%20NGS.pdf
- Ramkumar, K. (2016). Implementation of digitalization & STP processes in the capital market - The CDSL way. https://www.primedatabase.com/article/2016/53.Article-Ramkumar%20K.pdf
- Rani, P., & Srinivasan, A. (2015). Digitization of financial markets : Impact and future. International Journal of Research in Finance and Marketing, 5(7), 29–33.
- Rekha, I. S., Basri, S., & Kavitha, T. C. (2020). Acceptance of internet banking : Comparing six theoretical models. Indian Journal of Finance, 14(3), 7–21. https://doi.org/10.17010/ijf/2020/v14i3/151073
- Tolo, E. (2016, June 7). Will digitalisation transform the financial sector too ? Bank of Finland Bulletin. https://www.bofbulletin.fi/en/2016/2/will-digitalisation-transform-the-financial-sector-too/
Abstract Views: 10
PDF Views: 0