Open Access Subscription Access
Open Access Subscription Access
Patterns of Relationship and Daily Interactions between Parents and Adolescents
- Rice F, Dolgin k. The adolescent: development, relationship, and culture. Boston: Pearson Education Co., 2002; 333- 354.
- Sim T. Adolescent psycho-social competence. J Research on Adolescence 2002; 1(1): 189-206.
- Dekovic M, Moeus W. Effect of parenting and adolescents’ self concept. J Adolescence 2006;20(1):163-176.
- Ben Z. Happy adolescents. J Youth and Adolescents 2003; 32 (1):67-79.
- Badura A. Social cognitive theory. J Applied Psychology 2003; 51 (3):269- 290.
- Weten W. Psychology: themes and variations. 5 ed. USA:Thamson Learning Co., 2001;558-574.
- Beazer R. Patterns of relationship and daily interactions between parents and adolescents. Published Thesis, M. Sc. Family and Child Department. Faculty of Virginia. Institute and State University,1998.
- Smetana G. Disclosure and secrecy in adolescent-parent relationship. J Child Development 2006;77(1):35-42.
- Riesch K. Topics of conflict between parents and young adolescents. J specialists in Paediatric Nursing 2000;5 (1):62-71.
- Wissink I, Dekovic M, Meijer A. Parenting behaviour, quality of the parent adolescent relationship, and adolescent functioning in four ethnic groups 2006 ; 26(2): 143-151.
- Moore K. (2004). Parent-teen relationships and interactions. Available at :http://www.childtrends.org/files/ parent teen RB. pdf.
- Allison B. Parent-adolescent conflict in early adolescence. Family and Consumer Sciences Education 2000;18(1):34- 47
- Ware L, Fortson B, and McNeil C. Parent –child interaction therapy: A promising intervention for abusive families. The Behaviour Analyst Today 2003; 3(4): 375-382.
- Hood K, Eyberg S. Outcomes of Parent–child interaction therapy: mothers’ reports of maintenance three to six years after treatment. Journal of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology 2003; 32(3):419-429.
- Kathryn a, Steven M. Parent-child attachment in late adolescence: links to social relations and personality. J. Youth And Adolescence 1996;25(3): 323-342.
- Beveridge R, Berg C. Parent–adolescent collaboration: an interpersonal model for understanding optimal interactions. Clinc Child Fam Psychol Rev. 2007;10 (1):25- 52.
- Eyberg S, Funderburk B, Hembree-Kigin L, McNeil C, Querido J, Hood K. Parent – child interaction therapy with behaviour problem children: one and two year maintenance of treatment effects in the family. Child & Family Behavior Therapy2001; 23(4): 1-20.
- Paikoff R, Brooks-Gunn J. Do parent-child relationships change during puberty? Psychological Bulletin1999; 110(1): 47-66.
- Rubenstein J, Feldman S. Conflict-resolution behaviour in adolescent boys:antecedents and adaptation correlates. Journal of Research on Adolescence1993; 3(1): 41-66.
- Shek D. Differences between fathers and mothers in the treatment of, and relationship with, their teenage children: perceptions of Chinese adolescents–statistical data included. Adolescence 2000;1(3):16-22.
- Laursen B. Conflict and social interaction in adolescence relationships. Journal of Research on Adolescenc1995;(2): 55-70.
- Laursen B, Coy K, Collins W. Reconsidering changes in parent-child conflict Across adolescence: A meta-analysis. Child Development1998; 69(5): 817-832.
- Kerns K, Stevens A. Parent-child attachment in late adolescence: links to social relations and personality. Journal of Youth and Adolescence1996; 25(2): 323-342.
- Cooper M, Shaver P, Collins N. Attachment styles, emotion regulation, and adjustment in adolescence. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology 1998; 74 (1): 1380- 139.
- Rosenstein D. Horowitz H. Adolescent attachment and psychopathology. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology 1996; 64(3): 244-253.
Abstract Views: 84
PDF Views: 0