Open Access Subscription Access
Open Access Subscription Access
Improving the Service Solutions on Hybrid Clouds at Edge Network using Fuzzy Approaches
So far in cloud computing environment, all the resources and services are used as an on-demand request basis from the client end. All typical service issues have been solved with the optimal cloud resource customization policies. The role of edge computing is enabling the data processing operations at the edge network which will operate in the cloud computing platforms. Due to increased amount of usage in the client location the proper devices need to be well connected with an internet. Edge mechanism is implemented in the real-time service based operation which will examine the upstream and downstream functional units will apply the real-time local data analysis in the data centre locations. The hybrid clouds will execute the service request form both the private cloud and public cloud users. These services and request based resources can be literally focused by the cloud service provider (CSP) and managed service provider (MSP) who will provide the cloud services uninterruptedly to the requested users. When the multiple services are executes in the edge network then the cloud vendor does not properly handle the services through the secured environment. Such kind of problem will lead the user to loss their control activities on the hybrid cloud solutions location. The proposed approaches of edge computing in hybrid cloud solutions are improving the service by applying the fuzzy logic control implementation factors. The cloud sim can be used as a simulator in the proposed model.
Cloud Service Provider, Cloud Sim, Cloud Vendor, Data Centre, Edge Network, Hybrid Clouds, Location Identity, Managed Service Provider, Process Segment Identity.
- T. G. Rodrigues, and K. Suto, “Hybrid method for minimizing service delay in edge cloud computing through VM migration and transmission power control,” IEEE Transactions on Computers, vol. 66, no. 5, pp. 810-819, 2017.
- A. Rahman, and E. Hassanain, “Towards a secure mobile edge computing framework for Hajj,” IEEE Access, vol. 5, pp. 11768-11781, 2017.
- Z. Yan, and J. Xue, “Prius: Hybrid edge cloud and client adaptation for HTTP adaptive streaming in cellular networks,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 209-222, 2017.
- K. Bhaskar, R. Jayashree, R. Sathiyavathi, L. M. Gladence, and V. M. Anu, “A novel approach for securing data de-duplication methodology in hybrid cloud storage,” International Conference on Innovations in Information Embedded and Communication Systems, pp. 1-5, 2017.
- L. Zuo, and L. Shu, “A multi-objective hybrid cloud resource scheduling method based on deadline and cost constraints”, IEEE Access, vol. 5, pp. 22067-22080, 2017.
- R. Garcia, “Federated identity hybrid cloud security considerations supporting first responders,” IEEE Conference on Dependable and Secure Computing, pp. 326-333, 2017
- C. Gopinaath, and A. Kiruthika, “A server side encryption for cloud storage with federation sharing in hybrid cloud environment,” International Conference on Technical Advancements in Computers and Communications, pp. 128-130, 2017.
- C. Hongbing, and R. Chunming, “Secure big data storage and sharing scheme for cloud tenants,” IEEE Transactions on Communication Systems, vol. 12, no. 6, 2015.
- J. Baek, and Q. H. Vu, “A secure cloud computing based framework for big data information management of smart grid,” IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing, vol 3, no. 2, 2015.
- N. V. Juliadotter, and K. K. R. Choo, “Cloud attack and risk assessment taxonomy,” IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 14-20, January-February 2015.
- Y. Xuanxia, H. Liu, H. Ning, L. T. Yang, and Y. Xiang, “Anonymous credential-based access control scheme for clouds,” IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 34-43, 2015.
- H. Liu, and H. Ning, “Shared authority based privacy-preserving authentication protocol in cloud computing,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 241-251, 2015.
Abstract Views: 9
PDF Views: 0