Factors Contributing to Domestic Violence
The search for possible solutions and tools to fight domestic violence always ends up with searching for the causes of this negative phenomenon. To answer what causes domestic violence turns out as a challenging issue. Knowing the causes of domestic violence could be the key to the elimination of domestic violence from our society. Etiology is a partial component of criminology that focuses on the discovery and investigation of the causes of criminal behavior in individuals. Knowing the causes of crime as such is in itself a very demanding process. The cause creates a casual relationship between phenomena which are unchangeable. The causes of violent behavior in domestic violence have never been accurately and unequivocally proven. For this reason, it is more appropriate to identify and investigate criminogenic factors of criminal behavior. These are factors, which in themselves, or in a combination of them, support, enable, incite, facilitate the emergence or development of criminal behavior.
- Tittlova, M., Papacek, P. (2018). Factors Contributing To Domestic Violence. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Knowledge, 6(2), 117-124. doi: 10.2478/IJEK-2018-0019
- Bentovin, A. (1998). Tyrani a sexualni zneuzivani v rodinach. Praha: Grada publishing.
- Cabanova, V. (2006). Rodina a skola: Kontext rodiny a spolocnosti v case globalizacie, alebo preco potrebujeme zachovat tradicnu rodinu. vol. 54 (2006), 25
- Egger, R. (1999). Nasilie II – tematicke cislo Aspektu : Nasilie voci zenam v intimnych vztahoch. Zaznam z workshopu, vol. 1(1999), 114
- Holcr, K. (2008). Kriminológia. Bratislava: IURA EDITION.
- Klimek, L. (2012). New Law on the European Arrest Warrant in the Slovak Republic: Does it Fulfil Standards at the Level of the EU? European Journal of Crime Criminal Law and Criminal Justice, 20(2), 32-37.
- Klimek, L. (2014). The Rule of Speciality as the Right of the Requested Person in the European Arrest Warrant Procedure. In: Piechowiczova, L; Madlenakova, L. (Ed.). (2014). International Multidisciplinary Conference on Autonomy of an Individual (Autonomie jednotlivce), held on September 19-21, 2014 in Hruba Voda. Olomouc: Palacky University in Olomouc, 88-94.
- Polak, P., Tittlova, M. (2017). Kriminologicke moznosti riesenia domaceho nasilia. Bratislava: Wolters Kluwer.
- Tittlova, M. (2017). Polak, P., Tittlova, M. Kriminologicke moznosti riesenia domaceho nasilia: Pojem a znaky domaceho nasilia. Bratislava: Wolters Kluwer, 2017.
- World Health Organization: World Report on Violence and Health. Geneva, 2002, 98
Abstract Views: 28
PDF Views: 10