Open Access Subscription Access
A Study on Consumer Satisfaction towards Reliance Retail Market in Erode City
Retailing is one of the booming marketing sectors in India which contributes a vital role in terms of economy and work force. Every retailer has their own policies and strategies to acquire more number of consumers with quality and cost effectiveness. This study has been carried out to find out the personal perception and overviews of consumers about Reliance retail market in Erode city. The research is descriptive in nature. The collected data are analyzed by using the statistical tools such as percentage analysis, chi-square analysis and weighted average analysis. This study pointed out that the grocery items are purchased in huge quantity when compared to other products and the major problem faced by the consumers is a long waiting time in billing for their purchased products.
Chi-Square, Factors, Perception, Retailing, Satisfaction.
- Available from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retailing_in_India.
- Susmit Jain. A Critical Study of Consumer Preferences Towards Organized Retail In Jaipur. International Journal of Research In Commerce and Management. 2011; 2(10):99–115.
- Rajesh K. Yadav and Manoj Verma. Consumer Preference towards Retail Stores for Food and Grocery in Evolving Retail Market. International Letters of Social Sciences and Humanistic Sciences. 2015; 60:102–11. https://doi.org/10.18052/www.scipress.com/ILSHS.60.102
- Shanthi. Retail Marketing - A Study of Customers Preference towards Retail Stores in Coimbatore City. Intercontinental Journal of Marketing Research Review. 2016; 4(3):105–13.
- Ankita Jangde and Bhuvanesh Kumar Sharma. Understanding Shopper Behaviour and Evaluation of Customer Experience at Selected Stores of Reliance Retail. International Journal of Research. 2018; 7(7):537–48.
Abstract Views: 78
PDF Views: 31