Open Access Subscription Access
Studies of Free Volume, Internal Pressure, Relaxation Time, Excess Enthalpy and Absorption Coefficient in Aprotic-Aprotic Binary Mixture
Ultrasonic velocity (U), density (ρ) and coefficient of viscosity (η) in aprotic-aprotic binary mixture of acetyldimethylamine and isobutyl methyl ketone at different frequencies have been measured at constant temperature 308 K. The observed data have been used to compute free volume (Vf), internal pressure (πi), relaxation time (τ), excess enthalpy (HE) and absorption coefficient (α/f2) for entire range of mole fraction and are interpreted to explain molecular interaction occurring in the liquid mixture.
Free Volume, Internal Pressure, Relaxation Time, Excess Enthalpy, Absorption Coefficient.
- Dash A.K. and Paikaray R., Study of molecular interaction in binary liquid mixture of dimethyl acetamide and acetone using ultrasonic probe, Adv. Appl. Sc. Res., 4(3) (2013) 130-139.
- Dash A.K. and Paikaray R., Acoustical study on ternary mixture of dimethyl acetamide (DMAC) in diethyl ether and isobutyl methyl ketone at different frequencies", Phys. and Chem. Liq., 51(6) (2013) 749-763.
- Dash A.K. and Paikaray R., "Ultrasonic Study on Ternary Mixture of Dimethyl Acetamide (DMAC) in Diethyl ether and Acetone", Res. J. Phys. Sc. 1(3) (2013) 12-20.
- Dash A.K. and Paikaray R., Ultrasonic Studies on Molecular Interaction in Ternary Liquid Mixture of Dimethyl Acetamide at Different Frequencies, Int. J. Adv. Sc. Tech., 66 (2014) 89-104.
- Shanmuga Priya C., Nithya S., Velraj G. and Kanappan A.N., Molecular interactions studies in liquid mixture using ultrasonic technique, Int. J. Adv. Sc. Tech., 18 (2010) 59-73.
- Praharaj M.K., Mishra P.R., Mishra S. and Satapathy A., Study of thermodynamic and transport properties of ternary liquid mixture at different temperatures, Adv. Appl. Sc. Res., 3(3) (2012) 1518-1530.
- Kanappan V. and Santhi J.R., Ultrasonic study of induced dipole-dipole interactions in binary liquid mixtures, Indian J. Pure Appl. Phys., 43 (2005)750-754.
- Dash A.K. and Paikaray R., Study of Molecular Interaction in Binary Mixture of Dimethyl Acetamide with Diethyl ether using Ultrasonic and Viscosity Probes, Res. J. Chem. Sc., 4(3) (2014) 45-53.
- Thirumaran S. and Rajeswari M., Acoustical studies on binary liquid mixtures of some aromatic hydrocarbons with dimethylsulphooxide (DMSO) at 303.15K, Arch. Phys. Res., 2(2) (2011) 149-156.
- Mehra R., Pancholi M. and Gaur A.K., Ultrasonic and thermodynamic studies in ternary liquid system of toluene+1-dodecanol+cyclohexane at 298, 308 and 318K, Arch. Appl. Sci. Res., 5(1) (2013) 124-133.
- Mehera R. and Malav, B.B., Acoustic, volumetric and visco metric studies of DL-alanine in aqueous galactose solution in the presence of sodium chloride at 298, 308 and 318, Res. J. Pharmaceut., Bio. Chem. Sci., 2(3) (2011) 709-719.
Abstract Views: 34
PDF Views: 1