Open Access Subscription Access
Social Adjustment of Adolescents in Relation to Their Social Loafing Behaviour
The present study examined the relationship of Social Adjustment and loafing behavior of adolescents of private and Government schools. Sample of 200 adolescent students was selected for the present study. For this purpose Social loafing scale by Alam and Srivastva (1971) and Deva’s Social Adjustment Inventory (SAI), Deva (1990) were used. Mean, SD and correlation were used for for the analysis of data. From the analysis it was concluded that there is insignificant relationship of social adjustment and social loafing behavior of Adolescents.
Social Adjustment, Adolescents, Social Loafing Behaviour.
- Aggarwal, P & Obrien, C. L(2012) Social loafing on Group Projects: Structural Antecedents and Effect on Student Satisfaction. Journal of Marketing Education, 30 (3) 255-264.
- Aindrea, D. C., Ellison, N. B& Larose (2012) Serious social Media: On the Use of Social Media for Improving Student’s adjustment to
- Aristotale (1941) Theory of adolescent, http://www.kilvington.schnet.edu.au/ construct College. Internet and Higher Education, 15(1), 15-23.
- Rosseau (1911). The psychology of Adolescence, Prentice Hall of Indian PVT. Ltd, new Delhi '
- Colman, L. (2006) Academic and voluntary sector collaboration to facilitate relationship support for mixed couples and families ' Family, relationship and society, 1(2), 255261.
- Deva, RC. (2010). Social adjustment inventory, National Psychology corporation, kacheri ghat, Agra.
- Dineen, B. R. (2005) Team X change: A Team Project Experience Involving Virtual Teams and Fluid Team Membership. Journal of ' Management Education, 29 (4)593-616.
Abstract Views: 178
PDF Views: 0