Open Access Subscription Access
A Comparative Study of the Educational Contributions of Rabindranath Tagore & Mahatma Gandhi
The present study Showed A comparative study of the Educational contributions of Rabindranath Tagore and Mahatma Gandhi. The study conclude Tagore’s educational philosophy is based on his conception of unity of truth. His system is best suited even to the present days it comprehends social, cultural and scientific aspect and Gandhi dedicated his whole life in the pursuit of truth and nonviolence.
Educational Contributions, Rabindranath Tagore, Mahatma Gandhi.
- Fisher, Louis (1982), Gandhi: His Life and Message for the World. Chandigarh: Penguin.
- Gandhi, M.K. (2006) An Autobiography or The e Story of My Experience with Truth. Ahmadabad: Navjivan publisher.
- Glyn, Richard (2008), Gandhi’s Philosophy of Education: Oxford University.
- Kuldeep, Kanr, (2008), Contribution of the Educational Philosophy of Rabindra NathTagore in Indian system of Education. Unpublished M.Ed. Dissertation,P.U.Chandigarh.
- Kaur, Ravindetjeet (1992), A Comparative study of the Educational Philosophy of Sri Aurobindo and Mahatma Gandhi and their relevance to Moden Education system on Ph.D. Punjabi University Patiala.
- Kant, Taranjit (2009), Relevance of Educational Philosophy of Rabindra Nath Tagore in the Present system of Education. unpublished M.Ed. Dissertation, P.U. Chandigarh.
- Kaur, Kirandeep (2011-2012), Comparative study of Tagore and Gandhi Towards Women Education. Ludhiana: Tandon Publications.
- Meeta (2007), Contribution of Rabidranath Tagore as an Educationist and relevance of his Educational Philosophy in Presentsystem. Unpublished M. Phil Dissertation, Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa.
- Ram, Anjua(2009), Relevance of Gandhian concept of Education in the Present Day Elementary Education Unpublished M.Ed. Dissertation, P.U. Chandigarh.
- Rani, Soni (2009), Concept of Marality as Envisaged by Gandhi and its Relevance in the Indian system of Education. Unpublished M.Ed. Dissertation, P.U. Chandigarh.
- Sen, S.K (1973), Mahatma Gandhi’s Educational Philosophy in Comparative Study of Tagore and Gandhi Towards Women Education.
Abstract Views: 187
PDF Views: 0