Open Access Subscription Access
Open Access Subscription Access
Impact of Digitalization on Empowerment and Transformation of Society
Digitization refers to the transformations triggered by the enormous implementation of digital technologies that create, process, share and transfer information. Without technology there can be no digitalization. Digital India is the outcome of many innovations and technological advancements. It transforms the lives of people in many ways and empowers the society in a better manner. This research paper identifies factors which are influenced by Digital revolution and based on that the impact of Digital Revolution on selected variables is studied. The study was conducted on 58 individuals using questionnaire through online data collection method and items were rated on Likert scale of 5 points. It was found that there is no significant difference on the basis of gender on all the four identified factor and on the basis of occupation perception differs.
Digital India, Digital Technology, Information And Communication Technology, E-commerce.
- Bansal, S. “Cashless Economy: Opportunities and Challenges in India”, World Wide Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development, 2017, 3(9): 10-12.
- Chaudhuri, P and Kumar, A. “Role of Digitization and E-commerce in Indian Economic Growth: An Employment Generation Perspective”, 98th Annual of Conference of Indian Economic Association, December 2015.
- Dashora, J. “Digital India: Limitations and opportunities”, IJARIIE-ISSN(O)-2395-4396, Vol-3 Issue-3 2017
- Dalaien, B. O. A. “Cashless Economy in India: Challenges Ahead”, Asian Journal of Applied Science and Technology, Volume 1, Issue 7, Pages 168-174, August 2017
- Garg, P. and Panchal, M. “Study on Introduction of Cashless Economy in India 2016: Benefits and Challenge’s”, IOSR Journal of Business and Management, Volume 19, Issue 4. Ver. II (Apr. 2017), PP 116-120
- Kaul, M and Mathur, P. “Impact of Digitalization on the Indian Economy and requirement of Financial Literacy”, International Conference on Recent Innovations in Engineering and Technology, Jaipur, India, 18th - 19th Feb’2017,
- Khan,S., Khan, S. and Aftab, M. “Digitalization and its impact on Economy”, International Journal of Digital Library Services, Vol. 5, April - June 2015, Issue – 2
- Kumar, B. N., “Digital Revolution in the Mauritian Public Service: A Human Resource Development Perspective in Two Unrelated Companies”, International Journal of Novel Research in Interdisciplinary Studies, Vol. 3, Issue 5, pp: (1-10), Month: September – October 2016
- Mathangi R., Latasri O.T.V and Isaiah OnsarigoMiencha, “Improving service quality through Digital banking – Issues and challenges”, International Journal of Recent Scientific Research
- Santhanamuthu. D. and Manickam S., “The Impact of Digitalization in Rural India”, IJMTP, Vol. 4, No.-1, Jan-June 2012: 91-99
- Shamim, “Digital India – Scope, Impact and Challenges”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Advanced Engineering, Issue 12, Volume 3 (December 2016)
- Sharma, A., Sharma, T. and Sharma, K. “Digital India-A new change in India Economy”, EPRA International Journal of economic and business review, Vol.- 3, Issue-12, December 2015
- Sharma, J. “Digital India and Its Impact on the Society”, International Journal of Research in Humanities and Soc. Sciences, Vol. 4, Issue: 4, May-June: 2016
- Shendge,P. A., Shelar, B.G. and Kapase, S. S.“Impact and Importance of Cashless Transaction in India”, International Journal of Current Trends in Engineering and Research, Volume 3 Issue 4, April 2017 pp. 22 – 28
- Yadav, J. “Digital India: A roadmap for the development of rural India”, International Journal of Commerce and Management Research, Volume 1; Issue 2; December 2015; Page No. 77-80
Abstract Views: 50
PDF Views: 0