Investigating the Effects Employer Brand on the Human Resource Agility through Mediating Role of Employer Brand Attractiveness and Internal Marketing in Company’s Knowledge Base
In today’s business environment, organizations increasingly use branding as a strategic tool that this use of the brand has found a way in the field of human resource. The purpose of this paper is to study the relationship between employer’s brand attractiveness and tendency of Iranian elites to emigrate. We examined the moderating role of migration possibility as well. Therefore, the purpose of this paper is to investigate the effect employer brand on the human resource agility in knowledge based companies in Kurdistan province in 2020. From methodological perspective, the present study is a survey-applied method based on descriptive-survey methods. Required data has been collected through combining and integrating several standard questionnaires with the use of formal reforms. The content validity of the factors was calculated by experts and then the validity of the test structure was confirmed using factor analysis methods. In order to analyze the collected data, Partial Least Square method (Smart PLS) was used. The results confirm the appropriateness of all research hypotheses and have a positive and significant relationship between effects employer brand on the human resource agility through mediating role of employer brand attractiveness and internal marketing in the research model. Also, according to the results the organization provided practical recommendations for managers and planners.
- Kolle S. Alignment of internally and externally aimed employer branding efforts. A case study of the novo nordisk employer branding programmer life changing careers. Bachelor Thesis. 2011.
- Highhouse S, Lievens F. The relation of instrumental and symbolic attribute to a company’s attractiveness as employer. Personnel Psychology. 2003; 55(1):75–102.
- Van Hoye G, Lievens F, Anseel F. Organizational identity and employer image: Towards a unifying frameworks. British Journal of Management. 2013; 17(1):45–59.
- Broek. Mireille ten. From employer attractiveness to employer branding: result of a mixed methods research, Master of Business Administrative, Human Resource. Resource Management, School of Management and Governance. 2015.
- Wahba M, Elmanadily D. Employers branding effects on employee behavior and attitude applied study on pharmatecual in Norway. International Journal of Management and Sustainability. 2015; 4(6):145–62. https://doi.org/10.18488/journal.11/2015.4.6/22.214.171.124
- Chhabra, N. L., Sharma, S. Employer branding: strategy for improving employer attractiveness. International Journal of Organizational of Analysis. 2014; 22(1): 48-60.
- Mosley R and Kunerth B. Applying employer brand management to employer engagement. Strategic HR Review. 2011; 10(3):394–412. https://doi.org/10.1108/14754391111121874
- Gudergan S, Wilden R, Lings I. Employer branding: Strategic implications for staffs recruitment. Journal of Marketing Management, 2010; 25(1-2):56–73. https://doi.org/10.1080/02672570903577091
- Canhill D. Internal marketing your company’s future stage of growths. Newyork: The Heyworth Press Inc; 1997.
- Hernandez-Diaz A, Calderon-Abreu Th, Amador-Dumois M, Cordova-Claudio M. Internal marketing and customercontact employees’ attitudinal outcomes. Academia Revista Latinoamericana de Administracion. 2017; 30(1):124–43. https://doi.org/10.1108/ARLA-08-2015-0190
- Martna A. Brooks, B and F. Roger. "Internal Marketing and Customer Driven Wavefronts". The Servce Industries Journal. 2009; 19(4): 46-67.
- Wen HY. Relationships among organizational support, internal marketing perceptions, job satisfaction and role behaviors on healthcare organizations. International Journal of Management. 2015; 28(2):234–55.
- Bermodez-Gonzalez, G., Sasaki, I., & Tous-Zamora, D. Understanding the impact of internal marketing practices on both employees’ and managers’ organizational commitment in elderly care homes. Journal of Service Theory and Practicem. 2016; 26(1):28-49.
- Hoffman, J. E. G., and Bateson, K. D. Managing Services Marketing, 4th edn. Dryden Press, Dryden. U.S.A. 2015.
- Tikoo S, Backhaus K. Conceptualizing and researching employer branding. Career Development Internationals. 2004; 25(1):111–32.
- Edwards MR. An integrative review of employer branding and OB theory. Personnel Review. 2009; 39(1):5–23. https://doi.org/10.1108/00483481011012809
- Ahmad, Nor Adibah, and Salina Daud. Engaging People with Employer Branding, Procedia Economics and Finance. 2016; 35:690–98.
- Gomes D, Neves J. Organizational attractiveness and prospective applicant’s intentions to apply. Personnel Review. 2011; 40(6):684–99. https://doi. org/10.1108/00483481111169634
- Arachchige, Bhadra, and Alan Robertson. Employer Attractiveness: Comparative Perceptions of Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students. Sri Lankan Journal of Human Resource Management. 2013; 4:33.
- Gardner, W. L., Cogliser, C. C., Davis, K. M., & Dickens, M. P. Authentic leadership: A review of the literature and research agenda. The Leadership Quarterly. 2011; 22(6):1120-1145.
- Abriaham Kar, Abdollahi M. The relationship between work force agility and new product innovation (Case Study: Small and Medium Enterprises in the High-Tech Industry). Business Administration. 2016; 8(2):245–58.
- Gopalakrishnan M, Libby T, Samuels JA, Swenson D. The effect of cost goal specificity and new product development process on cost reduction performance. Accounting, Organizations and Society. 2015; 42(1):1–11. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aos.2015.01.003
- Nembhard Q. Workforce agility for operations management. Surveys in Operations Research and Management Science. 2015; 20(2):55–69. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sorms.2015.11.001
- Luzzini D, Amann M, Caniato F, Essig M, Ronchi S. The path of innovation: Purchasing and supplier involvement into new product development. Industrial Marketing Management. 2015; 47(1):109–20. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman.2015.02.034
- Jiménez-Jiménez D., Sanz-Valle R. Innovation, organizational learning, and performance. Journal of Business Research. 2011; 64(4):408-417.
- Sparrowe, R. T. Authentic leadership and the narrative self. The Leadership Quarterly. 2005; 16(3): 419–439. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.leaqua.2005.03.
Abstract Views: 9
PDF Views: 2