On the Uniqueness of Power of a Meromorphic Function Sharing a Set with its k-th Derivative
In the existing literature, many researchers consider the uniqueness of the power of a meromorphic function with its derivative counterpart share certain values or small functions. Here we consider the same problem under the aegis of a more general settings namely set sharing.
- A. Banerjee, Uniqueness of meromorphic functions sharing two sets with nite weight II, Tamkang J. Math., 41(4) (2010), 379-392.
- A. Banerjee and B. Chakraborty, A new type of unique range set with decient values, Afr. Mat., 26(7-8) (2015), 1561-1572.
- A. Banerjee and B. Chakraborty, Uniqueness of the power of a meromorphic functions with its dierential polynomial sharing a set, Math. Morav., 20(2) (2016), 1-14.
- A. Banerjee and B. Chakraborty, Further results on the uniqueness of meromorphic functions and their derivative counterpart sharing one or two sets, Jordan J. Math. Stat., 9(2) (2016), 117-139.
- W. K. Hayman, Meromorphic Functions, The Clarendon Press, Oxford (1964).
- I. Lahiri, Weighted sharing and uniqueness of meromorphic functions, Nagoya Math. J., 161 (2001), 193-206.
- A. Z. Mokhon'ko, On the Nevanlinna characteristics of some meromorphic functions, in Theory of Functions, functional analysis and their applications", Izd-vo Khar'kovsk, Un-ta, 14 (1971), 83-87.
- E. Mues and N. Steinmetz, Meromorphe Funktionen die unit ihrer Ableitung Werte teilen, Manuscripta Math., 29 (1979) 195-206.
- L. A. Rubel and C. C. Yang, Values shared by an entire function and its derivative, Complex analysis (Proc. Conf., Univ. Kentucky, Lexington, Ky., 1976), Lecture Notes in Math., 599 (1977), 101-103, Springer, Berlin.
- L. Z. Yang and J. L. Zhang, Non-existance of meromorphic solutions of Fermat type functional equation, Aequations Math., 76 (2008), 140-150.
- H. X. Yi and W. C. Lin, Uniqueness theorems concerning a question of Gross, Proc. Japan Acad., 80, Ser.A (2004), 136-140.
- J. L. Zhang, Meromorphic functions sharing a small function with their derivatives, Kyungpook Math. J., 49 (2009), 143-154.
- J. L. Zhang and L. Z. Yang, A power of a meromorphic function sharing a small function with its derivative, Ann. Acad. Sci. Fenn. Math., 34 (2009), 249-260.
- H. X. Yi, On a question of Gross concerning uniqueness of entire functions, Bull. Austral. Math. Soc., 57 (1998), 343-349.
Abstract Views: 88
PDF Views: 7