Open Access Subscription Access
Economic Development and Higher Education
- Parts of this article form a part of my larger work, Kavita A Sharma, Perspectives on Indian Education, Delhi:Gyan Publishing House, 2017.
- Altback, Philip G. “Tiny at the Top,” “A World-Class Country Without World-Class Education,” “India’s 21st.
- Century Dilemma,” “The Giants Awake: Higher Education Systems in China and India,” “A Half-Century of Indian Higher Education,” Essays by Philip Altbach, Pawan Agarwal ed., New Delhi:Sage Publishers.
- Mahmood Mamdani. “The Importance of Research in a University,”www.pambezuba.org/resources/importanceresearchuniversity
- Anil K. Gupta. ”Honey Bee Network,” www.sristi.org/ cons/?q=en/book/print/519 This article summarizes the essential vision that has motivated Gupta in the structures he has established to encourage and mainstream the grassroots knowledge and innovation. See also, Anil K. Gupta, Grass Roots Innovation: Minds on the Margins are not Marginal Minds, Deli:Random House, 2016.
Abstract Views: 8
PDF Views: 0