Open Access Subscription Access
Employment and Unemployment of Labourers Families in Agra District
Employment the study indicate that the employment per worker in days was more in case of cultivating labourers as compared landless labourers which resulted in incase the unemployment problems more as compared to cultivating labourers which need to create more employment trough other sources in the area.
Employment, Unemployment. Agra, Labours.
- Economic Survey 2012-2013.
- Government of India, Ministry of Rural Development (1999), Swarna Jayanti Gram Swa-Rozgar Yojna (SJGSRY) Disha Nirdesh, May, 1999, New Delhi.
- Mahendra Dev S., (1990), Non-Agricultural Employment in Rural India, Economic and Political Weekly vol. XXI no. 40.
- Reikhy P.S. and Alok H.S., (1973), Structure Employment and Earning of Unorganised Agricultural labour, Indian Journal of Labour Economics Vol. XIV no 2 and 3.
- Sajjad, Haroon (1998), Employment of Landless Labourers, B.R. Publishing Corporation Delhi-52.
- Singh A.L. etal (1995), Employment of Landless Labourers in Side and Out-Side of Village of Aligarh District, U.P., Indian Journal of Regional Science Vol. 28 No. 01.
- Sundarm, K. (2001), Employment and Poverty in 1990‘s-Further Results From NSS 50th Round, Employment-Unemployment Survey 1999-2000, Economic and Political Weekly August 2011.
- Visan‘a, P. (1981), Poverty and unemployment in India: An Analysis of Recent Evidence, World Development Vol. IX, No. 03.
Abstract Views: 111
PDF Views: 0