Open Access Subscription Access
Open Access Subscription Access
Implementation of Deep Learning Mechanism in Big Data using Hybrid MVO With PSO
This research paper has simulated the integration of Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) and Multi-Verse Optimizer (MVO) in order to represent the benefits of the proposed work over traditional Deep Learning. Deep thinking and quick learning are significant for viable artificial intelligence. Several research works have reviewed the current constraints in specific famous learning techniques. PSO has been considered as computational mechanism that is capable of optimizing issues by trying to improve the solution in an iterative manner to provide better-quality result. It is observed that PSO is one of the widely used and very popular met heuristics in the current trend. Its successful application in various optimization problems is proof for the same. Yet, there are several issues associated to PSO. This research paper has resolved those issues by integrating PSO and MVO. MVO technique is considered as sociological as well as biological inspired mechanism. This technique basically depends on three main concepts in cosmology, namely white hole, black hole, and worm hole. For the determination of fast convergence rate, the abilities of MVO are utilized. MVO makes use of roulette wheel selection and therefore it is possible to manage handle continuous and discrete optimization problems. This research is aimed at providing the proposal of innovative and more efficient MSO integrated PSO based system. The proposed research is supposed to be an efficient and vast system that should be capable of being used in several fields.
Deep Learning, Optimization, ALO, PSO, MVO.
- B. Cao, S. Zhao, X. Li and B. Wang, “K-means Multi-Verse Optimizer (KMVO) Algorithm to Construct DNA Storage Codes”, IEEE Access, Vol. 8, pp. 29547-29556, 2020.
- Hongwei Chen, “A Spark-based Ant Lion Algorithm for Parameters Optimization of Random Forest in Credit Classification”, Proceedings of IEEE 3rd International Conference on Information Technology, Networking, Electronic and Automation Control, pp. 1-8, 2019
- A.M. Shaheen and R.A. El-Sehiemy, “Application of Multi-Verse Optimizer for Transmission Network Expansion Planning in Power Systems”, Proceedings of IEEE 3rd International Conference on Innovative Trends in Computer Engineering, pp. 371-376, 2019.
- A.K. Abasi, A.T. Khader, M.A. Al-Betar, S. Naim, S.N. Makhadmeh and Z.A.A. Alyasseri, “A Text Feature Selection Technique based on Binary Multi-Verse Optimizer for Text Clustering”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, pp. 1-6, 2019.
- M. Valenzuela, P. Valenzuela, C. Caceres, L. Jorquera and H. Pinto, “A Percentile Multi-Verse Optimizer Algorithm Applied to Knapsack Problem”, Proceedings of 14th Iberian Conference on Information Systems and Technologies, pp. 1-8, 2019.
- S.M.J. Jalali, A. Khosravi, P.M. Kebria, R. Hedjam and S. Nahavandi, “Autonomous Robot Navigation System using Evolutionary Multi-Verse Optimizer Algorithm”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, pp. 1221-1226, 2019.
- Z. Ye, S. Zhan, S. Sun, Y. Sun, H. Yu and Q. Yao, “Neural Network Structure Learning based on Binary Coded Ant Lion Algorithm”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Data Acquisition and Advanced Computing Systems: Technology and Applications, pp. 552-555, 2019.
- W. Yadong, S. Quan, S. Weixing and W. Qiang, “Improve Multi-Objective Ant Lion Optimizer Based on Quasi-Oppositional and Levy Fly”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Chinese Control and Decision, pp. 12-17, 2019.
- D. Dong, Z. Ye, Y. Cao, S. Xie, F. Wang and W. Ming, “An Improved Association Rule Mining Algorithm Based on Ant Lion Optimizer Algorithm and FP-Growth”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Data Acquisition and Advanced Computing Systems: Technology and Applications, pp. 458-463, 2019.
- T. Spoljaric, C. Lusetic and V. Simovic, “Optimization of PID Controller in AVR System by Using Ant Lion Optimizer Algorithm”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Microelectronics, pp. 1522-1526, 2018.
- O. Ajayi, N. Nwulu and U. Damisa, “A Comparison of Exchange Market Algorithm and Ant Lion Optimizer for Optimal Economic Dispatch”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Computational Techniques, Electronics and Mechanical Systems, pp. 100-103, 2018.
- F. Jiang, J. He and Z. Peng, “Short-Term Wind Power Forecasting Based on BP Neural Network with Improved Ant Lion Optimizer”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Electronics and Controls, pp. 8543-8547, 2018.
- Y. Liu, Y. He and W. Cui, “An Improved SVM Classifier based on Multi-Verse Optimizer for Fault Diagnosis of Autopilot”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Advanced Information Technology, Electronic and Automation Control, pp. 941-944, 2018.
- Y. Pei, S. Zhao, X. Yang, J. Cao and Y. Gong, "Design Optimization of a SRM Motor by a Nature-Inspired Algorithm: Multi-Verse Optimizer”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications, pp. 1870-1875, 2018.
- T. George, A. Youssef, M. Ebeed and S. Kamel, “Ant Lion Optimization Technique for Optimal Capacitor Placement based on Total Cost and Power Loss Minimization”, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Innovative Trends in Computer Engineering, pp. 350-356, 2018.
Abstract Views: 16
PDF Views: 0