Open Access Subscription Access
Open Access Subscription Access
Eco Friendly Pollution Control System Using Smoke Sensor and Cloud
Lack of trees and deforestation is the major threat to mankind after the effect of pollution. Planting trees were going on various areas but still the temperature at least between particular areas. It will be efficient if there is a system that predicts a sufficient number of trees needed to be planted at a particular spot if not reducing the temperature at least to control same temperature and prevent it from increasing further making it difficult for humans as well as many living things to survive.
Deforestation, Smoke Sensor, Temperature Control.
- C. H. Ettema and D. A. Wardle, “Spatial soil ecology,” Trends in Ecology & Evolution, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 177-183, April 2002.
- H. J. Fang, X. M. Yang, X. P. Zhang, and A. Z. Liang, “Spatial heterogeneity and pattern of black soil organic carbon of sloping field,” Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation, vol. 3, p. 5, 2005.
- R. B. Franklin, and A. L. Mills, “Importance of spatially structured environmental heterogeneity in controlling microbial community composition at small spatial scales in an agricultural field,” Soil Biology & Biochemistry, vol. 41, no. 9, pp. 1833-1840, 2009.
- P. Gao, T. Fu, K. Wang, H. Chen, and F. Zeng, “Spatial heterogeneity of surface soil nutrients in a small catchment in Karst peak-cluster depression area,” Research of Agricultural Modernization, vol. 34, pp. 362-366, 2013.
- H. C. Lu , J. H. Liu , J. A. Jiang, T. H. Wen, C. H. Sun, and J. Y. Juang, “Application of a reliable MAC protocol for the urban air quality monitoring system based on the wireless sensor network,” IEEE Conference on Southeastcon, pp. 1-6, March 2012.
- R. John, J. W. Dalling, K. E. Harms, J. B. Yavitt, R. F. Stallard, M. Mirabello, S. P. Hubbell, R. Valencia, H. Navarrete, M. Vallejo, and R. B. Foster, “Soil nutrients influence spatial distributions of tropical tree species,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol. 104, pp. 864-869, January 2007.
- D. Saravanan, “Information retrieval using: Hierarchical clustering algorithm,” International Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 22793-22803, 2016.
- D. Saravanan, “Video content retrieval using image feature selection,” Pakistan Journal of Biotechnology, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 215-219, 2016.
- H. Stoyan, H. D. Polli, S. Böhm, G. P. Robertson, and E. A. Paul, “Spatial heterogeneity of soil respiration and related properties at the plant scale,” Plant and Soil, vol. 222, pp. 203-214, 2000.
- J. Yu, “Spatial variability of soil nutrients and application research based on GIS and geo-statistics,” Wuhan: Huazhong Agricultural University, 2007.
- F. Zhang, J. Shen, J. Jing, L. Li, and X. Chen, “Rhizosphere Processes and Management for Improving Nutrient Use Efficiency and Crop Productivity,” in Molecular Environmental Soil Science at the Interfaces in the Earths Critical Zone, J. Xu and P. Huang, (eds.). Springer Berlin Heidelberg, pp. 52-54, 2010.
- J. Zhao, H. Liu, Y. Sui, X. Zhang, and K. Meng, “Analysis for spatial heterogeneity of organic matter content and available nutrients in black-soil crop area with different scales,” Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, vol. 20, pp. 41-44, 2006.
- X. Zhang, Y. Sui, X. Zhang, K. Meng, and S. J. Herbert, “Spatial Variability of nutrient properties in black soil of northeast China,” Pedosphere, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 19-29, 2007.
Abstract Views: 12
PDF Views: 0