Open Access Subscription Access
ZBLE:Zone Based Leader Election Energy Constrained AOMDV Routing Protocol
In today's life, Wireless Networks (WNs) are being used very fast in every area. They have been used in various applications, but finding some of the weaknesses, such as mobility, diversity, lack of resources and so on, finding an optimum route is very complex and problematic. By reducing the energy consumption on each node, the quality of the network can be ensured. Need to increase the battery life of the node to increase the network lifecycle. Therefore, reducing energy consumption can extend the battery life of the node. There is a fundamental research issue for finding and maintaining routes between multi-path routing nodes. This paper discusses routing protocols based on Zone Technology, which uses the energy, distance, and power of the node to maintain high circulation and accelerate the path search process and maintain high search. Zone-based Leader Election Routing Protocol (ZBLE) is one of the new protocols, which is a modified form of AOMDV. The Zone Leader Node and Zone Members are selected using the value of energy, position, and power of the node. The performance of the proposed communication protocol is evaluated with other existing protocols such as AODV and AOMDV. The simulation result is that when it receives the best path for data communication with proper energy conservation. Network simulator version 2.35 is used for simulation purpose. To support our ideas, we used the 5 quality of service parameters such as packet distribution ratio, energy consumption, network lifetime, and throughput.
Zone Based function, Energy Efficient Protocol, Mobile Ad-hoc network, Multipath Routing.
- IETF MANET WG (Mobile ad hoc network), http://www.ieft.ora/html.charters/manet-charter.html.
- M. Bheemalingaiah, M. M. Naidu, D. Sreenivasa Rao, et al., “Energy Aware Node-Disjoint Routing in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks,” Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp 416- 431, 2009.
- Vaibhav, “Mobility Models and traffic Pattern Generation Based Optimization of Reactive Protocols”, International Journal Intelligence Engineering Informatics, 2012.
- D. G. S. Mueller, “Multipath routing in mobile ad hoc networks: issues and challenges,” Performance Tools and Application to Networked Systems, ser. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, M. C. Calzarossa and E. Gelenbe, Eds., vol. 2965, pp.209–234, Apr 2004.
- Lalar, Sachin, and A. Yadav. "Comparative Study of Routing Protocols in MANET." OJCST 10 (2017): 174.
- VarunSingla and Nailja Wadhwa, “Comparative Performance Analysis of DSDV, AOMDV and ZRP Routing Protocols in VANET using NS2”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 5 (2), PP. 2238-2241, Year 2014.
- Ghassan Samara, Wafaa A.H. Al-Salihy and R. Sures, “Security Analysis of Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks (VANET)”, Second International Conference on Network Applications, Protocols and Services, PP. 55 – 60 , Year 2010.
- Soundararajan S, R.S. Bhuvaneswaran “Adaptive Multi-Path Routing for Load Balancing in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks” Journal of Computer Science, vol. 8 Issue (5), ISSN 1549-3636, pp. 648-655, 2012.
- Amjad Ali, Wang Huiqiang “Node Centric Load Balancing Routing Protocol for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks “, Proceeding of Internationl MultiConference of Enginners Computer Scientists 2012 Vol I, March 2012 ,Hong Kong.
- Tuan Anh Le, Choong Seon Hong, Member, IEEE, Md. Abdur Raz- zaque et. al. “An Energy-Aware Congestion Control Algorithm for Multipath TCP” IEEE Communications Letters, Vol. 16, No. 2, Febru- ary 2012.
- Shalini Puri and Dr. Satish.R.Devene, "Congestion Avoidance and Load Balancing in AODV-Multipath using Queue Length", IEEE Se- cond International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology (ICETET), pp. 1138-1142, 2009.
- Aftab, Farooq, Zhongshan Zhang, and Adeel Ahmad. "Self-organization based clustering in MANETs using zone based group mobility." IEEE Access 5 (2017): 27464-27476.
- Smail, Omar, et al. "A multipath energy-conserving routing protocol for wireless ad hoc networks lifetime improvement." EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking 2014.1 (2014): 139.
- Maheshwari, G., Gour, M., & Mishra, S. K. (2014). Load Balancing Congestion Control Scheme to Improve the Capability of AOMDV Protocol in MANET.International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering (IJARCSEE), 3(10), pp- 428.
- Manickavelu, Devi, and Rhymend Uthariaraj Vaidyanathan. "Particle swarm optimization (PSO)-based node and link lifetime prediction algorithm for route recovery in MANET." EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking 2014.1 (2014): 107.
- Jain, Jay Kumar, and Sanjay Sharma. "Performance Evaluation of Hybrid Multipath Progressive Routing Protocol for MANETs." International Journal of Computer Applications 71.18 (2013).
Abstract Views: 31
PDF Views: 5