Open Access Subscription Access
Open Access Subscription Access
Design and Analysis of Microstrip Antenna Arrays for Radar Applications
Considering the changing patterns in correspondence framework, the necessity of an ease, insignificant weight and a position of safety receiving wire is genuinely necessary. In this way, satisfying the previously mentioned necessities microstrip fix receiving wires are planned. The goal of this paper is to plan a 2X1, 1X2, and 4X1 fix receiving wire cluster and furthermore investigate their points of interest and burdens contingent on the outcomes acquired. Reception apparatus parameters for example, radiation design, receiving wire gain, directivity and control acquired are contemplated. The work includes structuring of 2X1, 1X2 and 4x1 fix cluster at resounding recurrence. The results are gotten utilizing Advance Design System (ADS).
Microstrip Array Single Patch, 2X1 Array, 1X2 Array, 4X1 Array, Radiation Pattern, Gain, Directivity.
- D.M. Pozar, "Input impedance and mutual coupling of microstrip antennas," Electron. Lett., vol. 16, pp. 635-636, 1980.
- C.M. Krowne, "Dielectric and width effect on H-plane and Eplane coupling between rectangular microstrip antennas" IEEE trans. Antenna Propagat.,vol. AP-30, no. 6,pp. 1191-1196, Nov. 1982.
- Balanis, C.A. (1997). Antenna Theory, Analysis and design John Wiley & Sons, New York.
- Garg, R., Bhartia, P., Bahl, I.J., and Iiiipiboon, p. (2001). Microstrip Antenna Design Handbook. Artech House, Boston, London.
- Yahya S.H. Khraisat, "Design of 4 element rectangular microstrip Patch Antenna with High gain for 2.4 GHz"ISSN 1913-1844
- D. M. Nashaat Elsheakh, M. F. Iskander, E. A.- F. Abdallah, H. A. Elsadek, and H. Elhenawy, “Microstrip Array Antenna With New 2D- Electromagnetic Band Gap Structure Shapes To Reduce Harmonics and Mutual Coupling,” Prog. Electromagn. Res. C, vol. 12, pp. 203–213, 2010.
- N. Aktar, M. S. Uddin, M. R. Amin, and M. A. Ali, “Enhanced gain and bandwidth of patch antenna using ebg substrates,” Int. J. Wirel. Mob. Networks, vol. 3, 2011.
- V. S. Kushwah and G. S. Tomar, “Size reduction of microstrip patch antenna using Defected Microstrip Structures,” Proc. – 2011 Int. Conf. Commun. Syst. Netw. Technol. CSNT 2011, pp. 203–207, 2011.
- R. Dua, H. Singh, and N. Gambhir, “2.45 GHz Microstrip Patch Antenna with Defected Ground Structure for Bluetooth,” … J. Soft Comput. Eng. …, no. 6, pp. 262–265, 2012.
- R. A. Rahim, F. Malek, S. F. W. Anwar, S. L. S. Hassan, M. N. Junita, and H. F. Hassan, “A harmonic suppression circularly polarized patch antenna for an RF ambient energy harvesting system,” CEAT 2013 - 2013 IEEE Conf. Clean Energy Technol., pp. 33–37, 2013.
- F. J. Huang, T. C. Yo, C. M. Lee, and C. H. Luo, “Design of circular polarization antenna with harmonic suppression for rectenna application,” IEEE Antennas Wirel. Propag. Lett., vol. 11, pp. 592– 595, 2012.
- R. A. Rahim, M. N. Junita, S. I. S. Hassan, and H. F. Hassan, “Harmonics suppression circular polarization elliptical shape microstrip patch antenna,” Proc. 2014 2nd Int. Conf. Technol. Informatics, Manag. Eng. Environ. TIME-E 2014, pp. 147–150, 2015.
- N. Ghasemi and S. Jamali, “International Journal of Research in Computer Applications and Robotics Issn 2320-7345,” vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 168–176, 2013.
- Joshua, M.S, Mayank, M, Prafull, and S, “Design and Optimization of Microstrip Patch Antenna,” Int. J. Emerg. Trends Technol. Comput. Sci., 2013.
- I. Garde, M. J. Yábar, and C. Del Río, “Simple modeling of DGS to design 1D-PBG low-pass filters,” Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., vol. 37, no. 3, pp. 228–232, 2003.
- Hapsari, Natalia Rina. 2013. Design and Realization of Rectangular Microstrip Antenna Wideband at 2.3 to 2.39 GHz frequency. IT Telkom Bandung: Unpublished.
- Kraus, John. D. 1997. Antennas Second Edition. New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Maula, Akbar Muhammad Rusdi.2012. Design and Realization of Microstrip Antenna Using Array Methods. IT Telkom Bandung: Unpublished.
- The development of communication technology antenna [OnLine].Available:http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perkembangan_teknologi_komunikasi_antena [January 30, 2014]
- Tobing, Artios Lemuel L. 2010. Characteristics Analysis of Microstrip Transmission Line. University of North Sumatra, Sumatra islands.
Abstract Views: 0
PDF Views: 1