A Smart Billing System using Arduino Mega and RFID
In the developing technology we are seeing many inventions in various fields including automatic machines, Internet Of Things and so on. There is a drastic increase of expectations in customer’s point of view. With the developing world, people always find the easy way to satisfy their needs and to use their time appropriately. In day-to-day life purchasing various products in malls or supermarkets require a trolley. Product procurement is a complex process. Each time customer has to push the trolley from rack to rack for collecting products and simultaneously customers are wasting their precious time and not willing to stand in long queue in order for the billing process. Our project is to scan the products by their own efforts which are going to be purchased. Each time product is added into trolley and cost of the each product is also calculated and displayed on the LCD. Mainly to find the location of the product Bluetooth mobile connectivity can be used. At the end, customer has to wait in queue for billing and payment. To overcome that we have developed a smart way for shopping. In this paper, we are presenting a smart shopping system using RFID and ARDUINO MEGA controller.
- Mr.P. Chandrasekar and Ms.T. Sangeetha”Smart Shopping Cart with Automatic Billing System through RFID and ZigBee”, IEEE, 2014.
- Ms.Vrinda, Niharika, “Novel Model for Automating Purchases using Intelligent Cart,” e-ISSN: 2278-0661, p- ISSN: 2278-8727Volume16, Issue 1, Ver. VII (Feb. 2014), PP 23-30.
- Ms.RupaliSawant, Kripa Krishnan, ShwetaBhokre, PriyankaBhosale “The RFID Based Smart Shopping Cart”, International Journalof Engineering Research and General Science Volume 3, Issue 2 pp 275-280, March-April, 2015.
- KalyaniDawkhar, ShraddhaDhomase, Samruddhi Mahabaleshwarkar “Electronic Shopping Cart for Effective Shopping based on RFID”, International Journal of Innovative Research In Electrical, Electronic, Instrumentation And Control Engineering Vol. 3, Issue 1 pp 84-86, January 2015.
- Zeeshan Ali, ReenaSonkusare, “RFID Based Smart Shopping and Billing ", International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 2, Issue 12, December 2013
- Raju Kumar, K. Gopalakrishna, K. Ramesha, “Intelligent Shopping Cart,” International Journal of Engineering Science and Innovative Technology (IJESIT) Volume 2, Issue 4, July 2013.
- EktaMaini and JyotiShettar” Wireless Intelligent Billing Trolley for Malls, International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology Volume No.3 Issue No.9, pp: 1175-1178.
- SatishKamble, SachinMeshram, Rahul Thokal, RoshanGakre “Developing a Multitasking Shopping Trolley Based On RFID Technology”, International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE), Volume-3, Issue-6, January 2014.
- Rahmani.E, "Zigbee/IEEE 802.15.4", University of Tehran, 2005.
- GalandeJayshree, RutujaGholap, PreetiYadav”RFID Based Automatic Billing Trolley, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering Volume 4, Issue 3, March 2014.
- Ergen, S. C., “ZigBee/IEEE 802.15.4 Summary,” EECS Berkely, September.6
Abstract Views: 50
PDF Views: 1