Open Access Subscription Access
An Analytical Study of Thermal Waves Facing the Austenitic Steel
Iron (Fe-C) being the most acceptable container material exposed to higher temperature ranges. This study is based on the Austenite Face Centered Cubic structure of Iron. The crystal structure of the material, the wavelength of the thermal radiation, the packing factor of the FCC crystal structure, the thermal conductivity, the free electron model are main concepts taken into consideration. The thermal behaviour of the material is explained analogous to the light wave of reflection, absorption and refraction.
- Sukhatme SP. Heat transfer.
- Kodgire VD, Kodgire SV. Material science and metallurgy for engineers.
- Raghavan V. Material science and engineering.
- William HM. Heat transmission.
- Tiwari SR. Volume of sphere. ASTRA2015.
- Tiwari SR. Design and development of critical thickness for multilayer insulator, project paper, IEindia; 2015.
Abstract Views: 104
PDF Views: 30