Open Access Subscription Access
Open Access Subscription Access
To Study the Preference Between the Consumptions of Commercial Bottled Beers and Draught Beer in Pune City
This research study describes the customer preference between the commercial bottle beer and draught beer in Pune city. A set of questionnaire was passed amongst the consumer of alcoholic beverages those of the age group above 21 years as it the legal age limit for consumption of beer, where it was observed that commercial bottled beers are more preferred than the draught beers having various factors influencing the choices as the popularity of the product, taste and availability. The draught beer is new to the Pune market as compared to the commercial bottle beer have portrayed a positive influence over the consumers in the last few years.
Draught Beer, Commercial Bottle Beer, Pune City, Preference, Alcoholic Beverage.
- Aquliani, B., Laureti, T., Poponi, S., & Secondi, L. (2015). Beer choice and consumption determinants when craft beers are tasted: An exploratory study of consumer preferences. Food Quality and Preference, 41, 214-224. Retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0950329314002614
- Guinarda, J.-X., Uotani, B., & Schlich, P. (2001). Internal and external mapping of preferences for commercial lager beers: Comparison of hedonic ratings by consumers blind versus with knowledge of brand and price. Food Quality and Preference, 12(4), 243-255. Retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0950329301000118
- Gómez-Corona, C., Escalona-Buendía, H. B., García, M., Chollet, S., & Valentin, D. (2016). Craft vs. industrial: Habits, attitudes and motivations towards beer consumption in Mexico. Appetite, 96(1), 358367. Retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0195666315300532
- Marathe, R., & Rasal, M. (2016). Research paper on perception study of Pune wine market culture from the consumer’s point of view. ATITHYA: A Journal of Hospitality, 2(2), 18-24. Retrieved from http://www.publishingindia.com/atithya/89/research-paper-on-perception-study-of-pune-wine-market-culture-from-the-consumers-point-of-view/547/3910/
- Gómez-Corona, C., Lelievre-Desmas, M., Escalona Buendia, H. B., Chollet, S., & Valentin, D. (2016). Craft beer representation amongst men in two different cultures. Food Quality and Preference, 53, 19-28. Retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0950329316301070
- Orth, U. R., & Lopetcharat, K. (2016), Consumerbased brand equity versus product-attribute utility - A comparative approach for craft beer. Journal of Food Products Marketing, 11(4), 77-90. Retrieved from https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1300/J038v11n04_06
- Woodside, A. G., & Bearden, W. O. (1977). Longitudinal analysis of consumer attitude, intention, and behavior toward beer brand choice. In W. D. Perreault, Jr. (Ed.), Advances in Consumer Research (Vol. 4, pp. 247-252). Atlanta, GA: Association for Consumer Research, pp. 349-356. Retrieved from http://www.acrwebsite.org/volumes/5688/volumes/v04/NA-04
- Donadini, G., & Porretta, S. (2017). Uncovering patterns of consumers’ interest for beer: A case study with craft beers. Food Research International, 91, 183198. Retrieved from https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0963996916305944
- Guinard, J.-X., Uotani, B., Mazzucchelli, R., Taguchi, A., Masuoka, S., & Fujino, S. (2012). Consumer testing of commercial lager beers in blind versus informed conditions: Relation with descriptive analysis and expert quality ratings. Journal of The Institute of Brewing, 106(1), 11-20. Retrieved from https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/j.2050-0416.2000.tb00035.x
Abstract Views: 6
PDF Views: 0