Study of the Effect of Deregulation of Interest Rate on Profitability of Banking Sector in India
In last few years there is an eradicate change in the performance of the banking companies. This growth depends on various factors. The bankers are providing customer specific plans which is being easier for the customers to repay the loans.
- Sarkar Jayati, Bhaumik Suman Kumar, , International Journal of Development Banking, Page-29-42, "Deregulation and the limits to banking market Competition: Some insights from India".
- Mittal Manish, Dhade Aruna., AIMS International, Volume 1, Number 2 , May 2007, pp. 137-152, " Profitability and Productivity in Indian Banks: A Comparative Study"
- Rao Punita , International Business & Economics Research Journal - March 2006 Volume 5, Number 3, "Monetary Policy: Its impact on the Profitability of Banks in India"
- Ketkar Kusum W., Ketkar Suhas L.Presented at The 2008 World Congress on National Accounts and Economic Performance Measures for Nations, May 13 -17, 2008, Washington DC. "Performance and Profitability of Indian Banks in the Post Liberalization Period"
- Rangarajan Dr. C. Chairman, Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Minister & Former Governor, Reserve Bank of India, July 31, 2007 " The Indian Banking System - Challenges Ahead".
- Reserve Bank of India, Master Circular - Interest Rates on Advances, DBOD.No.Dir.BC.14/13.03.00/2008-09 dated July 1, 2008.
- Gordon, Natrajan, Banking Theory Law & Practice, Himalaya Publishing House.
- Guruswamy S, Banking Theory Law and Practice, TMH.
- Maheswari & Maheswari, Banking Law and Practices, Kalyani Publishers.
- BS Khubchandini,Practice and Law of Banking, Macmillan
- BR Act, 1949 , Act No 10 of 1949,10th March 1949.
Abstract Views: 124
PDF Views: 0