Open Access Subscription Access
Open Access Subscription Access
Study of Awareness About E-Payment Among the People of Indore (Urban as well as Rural Area)
Today Electronic payment system is rapidly introduced in our country. It is to make India Digital. In this study we will analyze awareness of e-payment among the people of Indore (Urban as well as Rural area). We are targeting customers, employees, professionals and the social class. E-payment helps to grow economy as well as making the digital India. The strategies are directed towards identifying and analyzing how many people are aware of e-payment and are using the modes of e-payment like using cards, using online payment apps, net banking, mobile banking, Google wallets etc. In this study we will also identify the factors affecting the epayment modes – like convenience, cost, demography, processing charges, security, risks etc. All these data are collected through a questionnaire. We will show the research result analyzing the responses according to residence, age, income, gender, occupation, and so on. This data help to analyze the proper result for our research work and also help to giving the result for discussion on research work. Demonetization also helps to rapidly change the thing of human mind and they are sift and using the mode of E-payment.
Awareness, E-Payment, E-Banking, Online Payment, E-Commerce.
- Dominic lucas. 5 turning points in the history of e-payments. Securion pay. Available from: URL:https://securionpay.com/blog/5-turning-points-history-e-payments/
- C.S.V. Murthy. E-Commerce. Himalaya Publication House. Dr. Bhalerao Marg, Girgaon, Mumbai. 2009.
- Saluja Dr. Manminder Singh, W. M.. Impact of e-banking on profitability of commercial bakns in India. International Journal in Management and Social Science Vol-3;(2015) : 478-483
- Zandi Mark, Singh Virendra, Koropeckyj Sophia, Matsiras Paul. The impact of electronic payments.Moodysanalytics. (2016)Availablefrom: URL:https://usa.visa.com/dam/VCOM/download/visa-everywhere/global-impact/impact-of-electronic-payments-on-economic-growth.pdf
- Shorff Neha, B. M.. Awareness and Usage of E-Banking Instruments in Semi-Rural Area around Ahmedabad . International Journal of Advance Research in Computer Science and Management Studies , (2015) :42-50.
- Manuel Aaron. What are the positive effects of demonetization. Quota.Available from: URL: https://www.quora.com/What-arethepositive-effects-of-demonetization
- MSG Experts team.Demonetization impact in Indian economy. Available from: URL: https://www.managementstudyguide.com/demonetization-impact-on-indian-economy.htm
- Jyoti Vij and Kavita Vij, Vinod Vij. Role of E-banking in current scenario. International Journal of Technical Research and Applications Vol-2; (2014): pp.64-68.
- Oladejo, Morufa. E-payments adoption and profitability performance of deposits money banks in Nigeria. IPASJ International Journal of Information Technology (IIJIT) Vol-4 ; (2016): pp.1-9.
- Kim Changsu, Wang Tao,K.-S. K.. An empirical study of customers’ perceptions of security and trust in e-payment systems. Electronic Commerce Research and Applications 9, (2010): pp.8495.
- Ahmad, B. D.. The Impact of E-banking on customer satisfaction in Nigeria. Munich Personal RePEc Archive , (2005):pp.1-13.
- Dahlberg, Tomi, Mallat Niina, Ondrus Jan, Zmijewska Agnieszka. Past, present and future of mobile payments research:A literature review. Electronic Commerce Research and Application xxx, (2007) : pp.1-17.
- Agrawal Dr.Sugandha. E-commerce in India: On an upswing. IJRSI, Vol-II ; (2015) :,pp.40-51.
Abstract Views: 8
PDF Views: 0