Open Access Subscription Access
Open Access Subscription Access
Technopreneurship Education:Teach and Train the Youths
Most of the developing countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Iran, Philippines have already implemented (and having successful schedules) the technical education to the graduated students and youth of their nation. But, India is still lack in this process and now the new government initiated some steps to build a strong technical education to the young generations of our native. This study has formulated and framed to find the institutions which are ready to teach and train the youths and seed the intention to become a technical oriented entrepreneur. This paper attempts to point out the teaching and training of technical entrepreneurship in theoretical aspects.
Technical Entrepreneurship, Technopreneurship Education, Entrepreneurship Intention, Incubation Centres.
- Abdullah, Syahida, and Lahsasna Ahcene. "The Understanding of Technology Entrepreneurship According to Shariah Principles." Proceeding of International Conference on Business and Economics Research. 2011.
- Balachandran, A. "Role of Business Incubation systems to facilitate Technology Transfer and Development." VIT University, India (2008)
- Basu, Rituparna. "Entrepreneurship education in India: A critical assessment and a proposed framework." Technology Innovation Management Review 4.8 (2014)
- Bulsara, Hemantkumar P., P. D. Porey, and Shailesh Gandhi. "Techno-Innovations to Techno-Entrepreneurship through Technology Business Incubation in India: A Comparative Study of Select Cases in Gujarat." Readings Book (2012): 64.
- Harlanua, Muhammad, and AgusNugrohob. "The Importance of Technopreneurship Management Model for Vocational School." International Conference on Technical and Vocational Education and Training. 2015.
- Kanchana, R. S., J. V. Divya, and A. AnsalnaBeegom. "Challenges faced by new entrepreneurs." International journal of current research and academic review 1.3 (2013): 71-78.
- Levenburg, Nancy M., and Thomas V. Schwarz. "Entrepreneurial orientation among the youth of India the impact of culture, education and environment." Journal of Entrepreneurship 17.1 (2008): 15-35
- Manjunatha, T., and N. Nagesha. "Role of Science and Technology Entrepreneurs’ Parks (STEPs) towards Entrepreneurship Development in India." Development 2.3 (2012): 795-798
- Panigrahi, Ashok Kumar, and Vijay Joshi. "Entrepreneurship Education and Economic Development: An Indian Perspective." (2015)
- Priyadharshini J, Selladurai M. “Technopreneurial Education and its Impact in India” Asian Journal of Multidimensional Research 11.5 (2016): 23-31
- Ramakrishna, H., and H. Hulugappa. "Entrepreneurship Education in India: Emerging Trends and Concerns." Journal of Entrepreneurship and Management 2.1 (2013): 28
- Rehman, A. U., and Yasir Arafat Elahi. "Entrepreneurship Education in India–Scope, challenges and Role of B-schools in Promoting Entrepreneurship Education" International Journal of Engineering and Management Research 2.5 (2012): 5-14
- Paramasivan, C., and M. Selladurai. "Emerging Trends in New Start-Up Technopreneurs." IJRDO-Journal of Business Management 2.7 (2016): 81-88
- Selladurai M, Priyadharshini J. “Empowering India Through New Start-up Technopreneurs” Intercontinental Journal of Marketing Research Review 5.7 (2017): 267-274
- Selladurai M, Priyadharshini J. “Opportunities and Challenges of Rural Entrepreneurship in India” International Journal of Multidisciplinary Educational Research 4.5(1) (2015):74-81
- Selladurai, M. "Conceptual Framework on Technopreneurship." SELP Journal of Social Science 7.27 (2016): 92-97
- Wunsch-Vincent, Sacha, Bruno Lanvin, and Soumitra Dutta. The Global Innovation Index 2015: Effective Innovation Policies for Development. No. id: 7491. 2015
Abstract Views: 101
PDF Views: 0