Open Access Subscription Access
Women Entrepreneur - Can they be Successful?
The entrepreneur is one of the most important inputs in the development of a country or of regions within the country. The entrepreneurs are a catalyst of social and economic changes. The entrepreneur is the key person who envisages new opportunities, new techniques, new products and co-ordinates all other activities. Women have some strong desirable qualities relevant to entrepreneurship such as their ability to manage details, dedication to the work, tolerance and kindness towards the people. It is a misconception that women cannot be good managers. In fact, the compute manager in Indian society is the mother, as she plans, budgets, executes and shows the results in the day to day life.
- Vasant Desai, Dynamics of Entrepreneurial Development, Himalaya Publishing House, Delhi. P14
- Saravanavel.P., Entrepreneurial Development, ESS, Peekay Publishing House, Madras,1997 p.66
- Dr.G.Themozhi, A Study on Women Entrepreneurship in Coimbatore District, Madurai Kamaraj University, Ph.d thesis, October 1994.
- Dr.K.Selvarani, Women entrepreneurship and venture management – A Study in Virudhunagar district Madurai Kamaraj University, Ph.d thesis 2004
- Ruddardatt, KPM Sundaram, Indian Economy, 2000, S.Chand and Company, 2000
- AzharKazmi, What young entrepreneurs think and do: A study of second generation Business Entrepreneurs, The journal of entrepreneurship, 8(1)(1999), Sage, New Delhi.
Abstract Views: 269
PDF Views: 68